Mortal Kombat 11 can be quite useful for our brains - like in most other fighting games, you need to remember tricky combos, develop your fast reactions, and boost your attention almost to the sky. And even this is not everything in MK11. What about giving your brain even more work in Krypt? This dark place is full of rather complicated puzzles. Sometimes they are too hard to solve, so players find themselves stuck in one place or another.
To open all the locations here, you need to find all MK11 Krypt Key Items - we’ve described the process in that dedicated guide. Some of the Key Items have a specific purpose, they help solve the Elder God Puzzle. These Key Items in Mortal Kombat 11 Krypt are named Amulets. In this article, you’ll find some details on them.
Elder God Puzzle in MK11
In the Dragon Amulet Grotto, you’ll find three levers and three slots for special amulets. When you place those amulets inside the slots and activate levers, you solve the Elder God Puzzle, get 5,000 Koins, and open a new passageway.
Dragon Amulet Grotto is located between Shrine and Forge. You need to put the Dragon Amulet Key into a door there.
For solving this puzzle, you need to collect three Elder God Amulets:
- Kronika's Amulet
- Cetrion's Amulet
- Shinnok's Amulet
Here is how to do so.
Kronika's Amulet - MK11 Krypt Amulet
It’s quite easy to obtain this Mortal Kombat 11 amulet. Go to the Shrine, come close to the golden statue, and pay tribute to the Gods. Any first donation will give you Kronika's Amulet, so you can donate only 1,000 Koins and still have this Key Item in MK11 Krypt.
Cetrion's Amulet - Krypt Amulet in Mortal Kombat 11
For getting this one, you need to perform 50 fatalities on Cetrion in the Klassic Towers or Towers of Time. She is a newcomer to the Mortal Kombat series and a very powerful fighter. We’ve added Cetrion to our list of the best MK11 female characters. So how to perform this task as soon as possible?
One of the best ways is playing the Klassic Survival Tower. In this game mode, you get a victory after one round only. Also, you can choose the easiest difficulty - if you are not so eager to improve your skills during these fights. Enter the Klassic Survival Tower again and again until you meet Cetrion and then start your 50-fatality marathon.
Shinnok's Amulet - Krypt Amulet in MK11
You can craft this MK11 Key Item in Forge. To do so, you need:
- Ensorcelled Eye of a Dragon - grind for this item in Goro's Lair, in Kytnn Hive.
- Ensorcelled Demon's Heart - grind for it by pulling down dead bodies with your Scorpion's Spear.
- Ensorcelled Gem of Trapped Souls - search for it in a 1,000-soul Vault in Dead Woods (it was 10,000 souls but the developers changed the price).
How to solve the Elder God Puzzle?
Just return to the Dragon Amulet Grotto, place the Krypt amulets in the slots and pull the levers. Be ready to fight more spiders!
Other Mortal Kombat 11 Krypt Amulets
The game contains three other Key Items, also called Amulets. They have a different purpose, so don’t get confused. These amulets are:
- Ermac's Amulet - you get it after using an elevator from Goro's Dining Hall and entering the Lower Pit. You will see the body of Ermak falling down. Take the amulet to open Soul Vaults and unlock new locations in MK11 Krypt.
- Amulet of Earthrealm's Protector - you will have it after completing Tutorial Towers in the Towers of Time. This Mortal Kombat 11 amulet helps to get Raiden's Shattered Staff - you need to place it in Raidens statue in Warrior Shrine and restore it.
- Dragon Amulet Keystone - get it from the chests in the Torture Halls. You need to use Raiden's Shattered Staff to open the Thunder God's Door. This amulet is needed to open the Dragon's Door and get access to the Elder God Puzzle.
It’s always ok to use the help of the Internet if you feel stuck in a video game. Hopefully, our MK11 Amulet Guide was helpful for you.
We have other guides for Mortal Kombat 11 players. For example, what about taking a look at our articles on Rambo, Mileena, and Rain?
Also, we recommend checking out interviews with pro players. Asodimazze definitely knows a thing or two about how to play MK11.
To not miss our posts, follow DashFight on Twitter and Facebook! Join our community on Discord!