DashFight Cookies Policy
Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies.
We also use third party cookies for our advertising and marketing efforts. Third party cookies are set by our business partners or service providers.
- To assist you in navigation;
- To assist in registration, login, and your ability to provide feedback (when registration will become available);
- To analyze how you use our products, services or applications;
- To assist in our promotional and marketing efforts including behavioral advertising
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website dashfight.com
We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Performance Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website dashfight.com. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and thus anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website.
Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you
These cookies are set through our website dashfight.com by our advertising partners. They can be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.
|Facebook Cookies Policy|
|Twitter Cookies Policy|
|Twitch||Twitch Cookies Policy|
- Use your browser settings. There you can manage your cookie preferences or delete all the cookies stored. For step-by-step instructions, please visit aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies
- Use opt-out tools for interest-based advertisements. Some ads may include the AdChoices icon to opt out. You can also go to optout.aboutads.info or optout.networkadvertising.org to learn how to opt out of having your data used for interest-based advertising by Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) members.
- Use web analytics opt-out tools by Google, and Hotjar