This policy explains what information we collect, why we collect it, who do we share it with, and how you can update, manage, export and delete your information.
When you use our service you're giving us some of your information. We value your trust and try hard to keep this information safe.
For the purposes of data protection laws – dashfight.com and its affiliates (collectively “DashFight”) will be the data controller of your information.
What information about you we will collect
Information you provide
When you create an account on DashFight.
- First Name, optionally – second name if you registered your account via Facebook
- E-mail address,
- Optionally – photo (avatar) if you registered your account via Facebook
- Optionally – Facebook ID if you registered your account via Facebook
Information we collect automatically
In addition to the information you enter yourself, we may collect some information automatically for optimizing your experience when using our product and improving the product itself, including but not limited to:
- Device information
- Language preferences
- User configuration information
- IP addresses
- Location data
- Browser information.
This data is used for the following purposes:
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently
- Learning how many people use our products and services
- Finding out which products and services are used more frequently than others
- Collecting some other statistical information
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Monitor and store aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
Information from other sources
Sometimes, we obtain additional information from third parties and sources other than our own service.
Social media login information
This information might include:
- Profile picture.
How we use Personal information
DashFight uses such information to operate, maintain create and develop new and existing features and services of the website, to create users website accounts, as well as:
- Provide security for our services
- Prevent fraud and abuse
- Manage relationships with Partners and Affiliates
- Receive payments
- For convenience and improvement of user interface
- Provide recommendations and marketing
- Allow you to comment on content
- Understand how you use our services.
We use email to communicate with you:
- To notify you of major service updates
- In relation to customer service
- To send you news you have subscribed for
- To send you promotional materials
If you want to stop receiving such emails you can do that by clicking an active link in the subscription letter or by adjusting settings in your personal account.
Sometimes we also need to collect and store your information because we have a legal obligation (tax, compliance purposes).
In cases where we ask for your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing data for that purpose.
DashFight will rely on legal grounds to process your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable law, which may include, without limitation: to honor contractual commitments, to take steps in anticipation of entering into a contract, to fulfill legal obligations, your consent, and DashFight’s legitimate interests.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
We share information in such cases:
When it is necessary for service providers who provide:
- Website hosting
- Maintenance and security services
- Help us fulfill orders
- Conduct data analysis
- Assist us in improving services and features.
Sharing of information has an uncommercial nature and DashFight doesn’t receive any revenue, benefits.
When we work with third parties, we authorize them to use the information only for the purpose for which it is provided to them and require them, to use reasonable confidentiality and security measures.
Accounts on this site can be anonymized or deleted at the users request. Contact email@example.com for details.
Any apps authorized for logging users onto the site can be removed by going to the Associated Accounts section of a user’s preferences page.
Cooperation with law enforcement
We may disclose user information if we believe in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with U.S. state and federal laws or other applicable laws around the world (for example, in the country of your residence), or respond to a court order, judicial or other government requests, subpoena, or warrant in the manner legally required.
We also reserve the right to disclose information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to protect DashFight from potential liability or from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims, or allegations; protect the security or integrity of the DashFight Services; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DashFight, our users, or others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Your data rights and choices
You own your data.
If you decline to share certain information, we might not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality
You can also:
- Obtain access to or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- Update personal information that is out of date or incorrect
- Delete certain personal information we hold about you
- Restrict the way that we process and disclose specific personal information about you
- Revoke consent that you previously provided for the processing of your personal information.
You can always access your information found in the account.
You can also send a request to access the information we have about you by sending a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify all relevant background. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access or making corrections to your information.
If applicable, you may make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you are based. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
Third-Party Services and Websites
All or partial advertising on this Website or App is managed by Playwire LLC. If Playwire publisher advertising services are used, Playwire LLC may collect and use certain aggregated and anonymized data for advertising purposes. To learn more about the types of data collected, how data is used and your choices as a user, please visit https://www.playwire.com/privacy-policy.
For EU Users only: If you are located in countries that are part of the European Economic Area, in the United Kingdom or Switzerland, and publisher advertising services are being provided by Playwire LLC, you were presented with messaging from our Consent Management Platform (CMP) around your privacy choices as a user in regards to digital advertising, applicable vendors, cookie usage and more.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services.
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide the Network Advertising Initiative, Your Online Choices and the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out links. However, DashFight does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
DashFight uses a variety of managerial, technical, and physical measures to protect the integrity and security of your information. These measures may vary based on the sensitivity of your information. However, no security precautions or systems can be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to DashFight, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Retention of Your Information
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE DASHFIGHT SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, DashFight does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 16 years-of-age. If DashFight learns that personal information of persons under 16 has been collected on or through the DashFight Services, DashFight will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 16 who has become a DashFight Services member, then please contact DashFight at email@example.com to have that child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
Merger or Sale
In the event that DashFight or some or all assets related to the DashFight Services are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in connection with a contemplated change of ownership transaction, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control event, including in the course of diligence.
International Data Transfers
DashFight Contact Information
«CCPA» means the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100 to 1798.199), as amended from time to time, and any related regulations and guidance provided by the California Attorney General pertaining to same.
«Services» means all services DashFight provides you via web-site.
«Personal information» means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer (user) or household.
«Business/Service provider», «we», «us», «our» means DashFight Inc., mail address 1013 Centre RD STE 403B, Wilmington, DE, USA or something related to DashFight, Inc.
«Consumer» (user) means a natural person who is a California resident, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations, as that section read on September 1, 2017, however identified, including by any unique identifier.
«Web-site» means dashfight.com
1. Personal information we collect
- real name and/or alias (account name), Internet Protocol address, e-mail address, social network profiles, photo (userpic);
- information on a consumer’s interaction with a Website advertisement;
- geolocation data;
- information you provide through the chats with DashFight’s Support team in visual, electronic, audio or similar form.
2. Manners of the personal information collecting
We collect information about you directly through your use of our Website. Information provided by user directly, for example:
- First name, surname or alias
- Email address
- Social network profile
- Photo (userpic)
- date of birth
- Steam ID
Information we collect automatically, for example:
- Language preferences
- User configuration information
- IP addresses of registration
- Date of registration
- Date of the last connection
- IP address of the last connection
- Geolocation data
- Support requests
- Browser information.
We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you. DashFight does not collect, process any biometric/sensitive/professional/financial or employment-related information / non-public education information / inferences drawn from other personal information.
Aggregate information is information that does not identify person of user. Aggregate information may be collected when you visit Web-site. We may collect, use, store, and transfer aggregate information without restriction.
3. Our business purposes why we collect your personal information
- to provide, improve, upgrade, maintain and develop our Website, including identify and fix technical bugs;
- to prevent, detect security incidents, investigate it and protect against fraudulent or illegal activity;
- to perform Services for users;
- to maintain user’s accounts;
- to manage, operate, evaluate, and improve our business activity;
- to have possibility to reveal the public opinions and/or to make market research;
- to advertise and market our Web-site, Services, eSports events, content and to determine the effectiveness of such advertising and marketing;
- to be complied with applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- to make internal audit and administrative control;
4. Sharing of the personal information
If it is business (operational) need, DashFight can share your personal information only with affiliated legal entities and/or subcontractors (third parties service-providers) that perform some services for us under rules of the CCPA.
5. DashFight’s warranties and guarantees
- only collect, use, retain, or disclose personal information for the business purposes as set forth above in the present CCPA Notice;
- not retain, use or disclose personal information outside of the direct business relationship between user and us unless and to the extent that such disclosure is made to affiliated legal entities and/or subcontractors for a business purposes;
- not collect, use, retain, disclose, or otherwise make personal information available or process personal information (or allow any third party to process or access personal information) for DashFight’s own business purposes or in a way that does not comply with the CCPA;
- not sell or not provide personal information to the third parties for receiving any valuable benefits;
- limit personal information collection, use, retention, processing and disclosure (including through its service providers, suppliers, contractors or subcontractors) to activities reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the business purposes;
- not engage in any activity that may be considered a sale of personal information pursuant to the CCPA.
Any collected information about a certain person couldn’t be totally liable to be considered it may be used for fully identification purposes.
6. User of our Web-site has the following rights under the CCPA:
- the right to know which personal information is being collected;
- the right to know if personal data is being sold or shared, and to whom;
- the right to object to the sale of personal data;
- the right to access one's own personal information;
- the right to equal service and price, even for consumers who exercise their privacy rights (non-discrimination).
7. How you can exercise your rights under the CCPA
Please, submit your request to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or physically mail to 1013 Centre RD STE 403B, Wilmington, DE, USA.
Only you as a user or a person that is authorized by user to act on its behalf may make verifiable consumer request related to user’s personal informational. If you are parent or legal representative of a child, you also can make verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
User has a right to make verifiable consumer requests related to his/her rights under the CCPA twice during a 12-month period. Users should provide sufficient information to ensure us and reasonably verify that his/her request and all collected personal information are truly related to his/her person. Also, user requests should be written clearly and accurate, that we can understand it and respond to it properly.
DashFight shall have 45 days to respond to your request from the receipt of the request. This deadline can be extended if it will exist reasonably necessary and we will inform you about it.
UPD. February 09, 2021