Hoa "Anakin" Luu continues his series of video guides for beginners. This pro Tekken 7 player discussed lots of basic aspects of the game in the first three episodes of Class in Session: Anakin’s Tekken Academy, which he makes with the support of Red Bull. Now, the fighting games community can delve into more advanced techniques in Episode 4.
Then, Hoa starts his new lesson and covers a few advanced mechanics:
- Frame Data - players should learn how many frames each attack of their character takes (this aspect is significant for other fighting games as well, such as SSBU);
- Command Throws to escape opponents’ throws;
- Power Crush, which absorbs Mid and High hits;
- Using the Wall to deal more damage;
- Tech Rolls - an advanced recovery option;
- Advanced Defense - techniques beyond just guarding.
Check out details on each topic in the video