We hope, that you will enjoy this DashFight's Tekken 7 Asuka guide
Asuka Kazama Move List (Command List) | TEKKEN 7 by
It was originally believed that Asuka Kazama was Jin Kazama's cousin and Jun Kazama's niece. Later, the team leader of the Tekken series Katsuhiro Harada stated that their relationship is more complicated.
Perhaps because of such family ties, she is considered cocky and arrogant. At the same time, Asuka has a childish disposition, she likes to have fun in fights. In the Tekken 5 / Dark Resurrection prologue, she is referred to as a character who loves to solve other people's problems. She also likes to stop quarrels.
Asuka Kazama comes from western Japan, Kansai region.
Her opponent is Emily "Lily" De Rochefort, who you can read about here.
Tekken 7: Asuka - Staple Combos by legendaryMihawk
You might want to check out the control guide before reading the list of combos. You can check it here.
Asuka Kazama is a fighter who actually uses the aikido style, directing the enemy's attacks to his own detriment. Thus. she knows how to counterattack perfectly. The key feature of playing for her is the need to very quickly press the buttons, changing combinations. Below you can see some of them.
List of Asuka's combos Tekken 7 sorted by damage
- CH WS+1+2 f+2 4 f,f+2+3 2,1,1+2 S! d/f+1+2 (14 hits - 112 damage)
- CH WS+1+2 1+2 f,f+2,3 1,2,3 S! b+4,2,3 (10 hits - 93 damage)
- d/b+4,3 u/f+3 b+2,1+2,4 S! d/b+4,3 W! b+2,1,4 (12 hits - 86 damage)
- CH f,f+1 4 f,f+2,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 85 damage)
- Rage f,f+1+2 f,f+4 S! iWR+3 1+4 f,f+2,1 (7 hits - 79 damage)
- Rage f,f+1+2 U/F+4 d/f+1 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (7 hits - 76 damage)
- Rage f+2 4 f,f+2,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+1+2 f,f+1 (7 hits - 74 damage)
- f+2 4 f,f+2,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 69 damage)
- CH FC,d/f+3 f,f+2,3 1,2,3 S! b+4,2,3 (9 hits - 68 damage)
- f,f+4 S! iWR+3 1+4 f,f+2,1+2 (6 hits - 66 damage)
- CH b+4 f,f+2,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 66 damage)
- 3~4 cc d/b+4,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 65 damage)
- d/f+2 u/f+3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 W! b+4,2,3 (11 hits - 65 damage)
- 1+2 d/b+4,3 2,1,1+2 S! (9 hits - 64 damage)
- 2+3 d/b+4,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 64 damage)
- FC,d/f,d,d/f+1+2 4 f,f+2,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 64 damage)
- d/f+2 f,f+4 S! iWR+3 1+4 f,f+2,1 (7 hits - 63 damage)
- CH u/f+3 d/b+4,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 63 damage)
- d/f+2 f,f+2,3 1,2,3 S! b+4,2,3 (9 hits - 62 damage) - must have combo for Asuka (!)
- FC,d/f+2 WS+1,4 d/f+3 (4 hits - 61 damage)
- d/f+2 f,f+2,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 60 damage) - this combo is also b&b (another must have),
- d/b+2 d/b+1 d/f+1,2 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+3 (9 hits - 60 damage)
- 3~4 WS+4 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (8 hits - 58 damage)
- b+3,4,3 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 58 damage)
- CH d+2 d/f+1,2 2,1,1+2 S! f,f+2,1 (9 hits - 58 damage)
- b+1+3 W! 1+4,2,4 (5 hits - 55 damage)
- CH 4 1+4,2 1,2,3 S! b+4,2,3 (9 hits - 55 damage)
- CH f+(1),3 1 b+2,1+2,4 S! b+2,4,3 (8 hits - 52 damage)
- f+4 d/b+4,3 f+2 (3 hits - 48 damage)
- Low Parry f,f+2,3 1,2,3 S! b+4,2,3 (8 hits- 48 damage)
TEKKEN 7 - ASUKA Combo Tutorial (Advanced) by EOE
Also, we want to tell you about her Wall Moves and Juggle Launchers, which are also a very important part of the Asuka guide Tekken 7.
- CH b4
- CH uf+3
- CH SS4
- CH FC,d/f+2
- CH FC,d/f+3
- CH 4
- CH WS+1+2
- f,f+1+2 (Rage Drive)
- FC,d/f,d,d/f+1+2 (Falling Rain Grab)
- 2+3 Parry
We hope, you enjoyed DashFight’s Asuka Tekken 7 guide.
Strong Asuka Player (Dancer) by STK
We can recommend you our special How to Play Tekken 7 guide if you are a freshman.
Also, you can read about Yoshimitsu, King, Lars, Kuma/Panda, Paul, Law, Hwoarang, Ling Xiaoyu, Lili, and Lei from Tekken 7.
Please contact us on Facebook and Twitter or join our special Discord server to meet other great people from the fighting games community!