Ranking systems in fighting games are essential for making everyone’s experience joyful. Beginners meet opponents of their level — to not get destroyed, to have fun playing, and improve their skills. On the opposite end, dedicated and experienced players need some top-level achievements to fight for and have additional motivation for self-improvement.
Brawlhalla gets such a top-level achievement with the upcoming Ranked Season 26. We will have a new rank, Valhallan. It is higher than previously the most prestigious, Diamond. And this newest Brawlhalla rank works a bit differently.
To get the Valhallan Rank in Brawlhalla, you need:
- Reach Diamond
- Have 100+ victories in the current ranked season
- Be among the top players in your region. The exact number of those top players varies from 150 in the US and Europe to 25 in Japan and Australia. These numbers may change from season to season.
Valhallans earn special prizes:
- Valhallan Loading Frame — you can use it only if you currently have the Valhallan rank
- Valhallan Title — they change in new seasons
- Valhallan Avatar — it becomes inactive if you fall out of the Valhallan rank