Pre-registration is live now
Capcom and Crunchyroll Games have released a new trailer for the mobile game Street Fighter: Duel, which was announced about two years ago. Duel is a free-to-play RPG in which you will have to create a team of three fighters, having chosen participants from 40 classic characters of the series, to face off against Seth and Shadaloo.
Along with the video, it became known about the opening of pre-registration for iOS and Android users from the United States of America, the UK and Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and selected European countries. The game's release will occur in February 2023, while the developers have yet to specify a more exact date.
For completing this action, players will receive additional in-game resources, the number of which will only increase if interest in the game reaches a certain number of registrations:
- 50,000 Registrations: 20 Gems, 60 B-Grade Fragments, 3,000 Cash;
- 100,000 Registrations: 20 A-Grade Fragments, 50 Gems, 5,000 Cash;
- 500,000 Registrations: 3 Arcade Coins, 80 Gems, 7,000 Cash;
- 800,000 Registrations: 1 Big Fighter EXP, 80 Gems, 9,000 Cash;
- 1,000,000 Registrations: 5 Arcade Coins, 300 Gems, 10,000 Cash.