He is a kind and powerful fighter
Rashid is a very calm person who is interested in technical innovations. He loves to travel and learn new things about himself in every new situation. He is friendly and sees fights as just a pastime and nothing personal. The exception to this is his fights against legendary rivals such as Dhalsim.
On his travels, he is assisted by a loyal "squire" and assistant Azam, who is trying to control his boss. In some ways, this character resembles Don Quixote.
He is always ready to help, especially girls. He is bold, resourceful, and sometimes comical. Also, Rashid is very kind and strong. You can read a little more about his merits as a fighter below.
STREET FIGHTER V CE RASHID BASIC COMBOS by Meno
Street Fighter V Rashid combos
- Rashid V-Skill: Rolling Assault (Down + MP, MK Simultaneously)
- Rashid Nail Assault (Rolling Assault + Any Kick)
- Rashid V-Trigger: Ysaar (HP, HK Simultaneously when V-Trigger Gauge is full)
- Rashid Spinning Mixer (Quarter Circle Forward + Punch)
- Rashid Eagle Spike (Quarter Circle Backwards + Kick)
- Rashid Airborne Eagle Spike (Forward Jump + Quarter Circle Backwards + Kick)
- Rashid Whirlwind Shot (Quarter Circle Forward + Kick)
- Rashid Critical Art (Super) – Altair (Quarter Circle Forwards x2 + Punch)
- Rashid Airborne Eagle Spike (Front Flip + Any Kick)
Rashid Street Fighter 5 Matchup Tips + Breakdown
Rashid Street Fighter V tips
- f+HP does not go over low attacks nor is it grab invincible, and if blocked it can be jabbed punished.
- st.MK can be combined into st or cr.LP on the counter if close enough
- After getting a Crush Counter with st.HK in the middle of the screen, you can do st.HP early and get cross up, or do it late to fake a cross up.
- If you're having trouble getting over or past Zangief, then try to land st.HP into an ex.Eagle Spike. It will deal with some chip and stamina and get you away for only one bar.
- Don't think of Rashid's V.Trigger as just a mix-up or pressure tool, it can also be used as a way to get free chip damage. If your opponent is blocking too much, just use the V.Trigger at the back of the screen and do the enhanced version of Eagle Spike. This version of Eagle Spike is very fast, does 38 chip damage, and is very hard to punish or get pressure off of. You can get three of these from one tornado, leading to 114 damage in chip. You can also use the remaining distance to get a running Eagle Spike that is safe against certain characters (not Birdie, Dictator, or Cammy)
SF5 Rashid combos & mixups by LiangHuBBB
These are Rashid's special moves in Street Fighter V. They are essential in tense game situations and will be especially useful for you when you need to surprise your opponent. We recommend you to practice it for better use in pieces of training.
- Flap Spin (Forward + Medium Punch)
- Beak Assault (Forward + Hard Punch)
- Spinning Mixer (Forward Run + Forward + Any Punch Multiple Times)
- Eagle Spike (Forward Run + Forward + Any Kick)
- Wall Jump (Jump Near Wall + Diagonally Up + Forwards or Down + Forwards)
How to play Rashid
Gachikun (Rashid) totally skillfull Street Fighter V Champion Edition • SFV CE by Fight Club TV
Hope, you enjoyed this Rashid move list by DashFight!
For more Street Fighter V guides, please, connect us on Facebook and Twitter or join our Discord server. Here you can meet a lot of good players from the e-fighting community.