The team of iconic KoF characters will drop alongside a massive balance adjustment
The much-awaited South Town team with Geese Howard, Ryoji Yamazaki, and Billy Kane is right around the corner. As many have expected, this team comes with a rather significant patch that contains many balance adjustments and general improvements.
Some highlights from this new update:
- Rollback performance improved
- More training mode functions
- Lower part of the jump hurtbox will now be invulnerable to projectiles
- Crouching light kick of every character had its damage, stun frames and guard crash damage cut by half
- Special inputs are now more lenient and will accept button press made 1f before the last directional input
- Perfoming an Instant Block will now reward you with 20 Power Gauge points instead of 10
- The infamous Vanessa/Ralph/Terry team got hit with nerfs. Vanessa in particular receiving various nerf that should make it harder for her to do high damage meterless combos.
- Weaker characters who were underperforming, like Ryo, Whip, Yori, Ash, Yashiro, and Shermie got some good buffs that should make them noticeably stronger.