[SC VI] General census of SOULCALIBUR fans

Author avatar

Blanc_Noir

Thu, Apr 1

Hellooooo, ladies :) The name of the discussion may sound preposterous to say the least, but nonetheless. I don't get to see many SOULCALIBUR fans at fighting games platforms, and please consider, how many good fighting games platforms are there even, heh? This one doesn't have SC section as well, but so what? Let's get a little loud in here shall we? Who's hyped about the upcoming tournament? 

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

TeamDashFight

Thu, Apr 1

Hey, @VengefulOne! Skyll and Bluegod are in different groups as of today, but who knows, they may meet in the finals. Do not miss the Group A brackets today on Dazn

Author avatar

VengefulOne

Thu, Apr 1

Shit, Bluegod and Skyll in the same grid again is dope af. They gave one me one hell of a watch at Invitational in 2019 and I hope to see them again

Author avatar

ggwojack

Thu, Apr 1

@Lupus_dei, SCWI had a 25.000 dollar prize pool and very decent players. Some of them are going to be at WUFL. Bluegod, Keev, Yuttoto, Skyll - those will be at the event

Author avatar

Lupus_dei

Thu, Apr 1

@BestsisterSora, ++. I can't even recall the last SC tournament of the comparable scale. I think, CEO has a SOULCALIBUR section, but I don't know how big it is 

Author avatar

BestsisterSora

Thu, Apr 1

Ahaha, that'll be me :D. But for real, you don't get to see many SC - related events, so anything with players of this caliber (pun unintended) and prize pool this big is like a second Christmas. Wish Calibur was more appreciated T_T