[MK11] Rewind Coaching Contest at: Win Your Personal Training Session With an Esports Champion

Author avatar

TeamDashFight

Fri, Mar 26

On the behalf of the team DashFight, we are proud to announce the contest for all the aspiring fighting games athletes. Esports icon Rewind, a champion of Celtic Throwdown 2019 will give YOU a personal online training session in Mortal Kombat 11 for free. All you have to do is to tell a story of why you exactly are the right person to receive this training. Show us your motivation, and then Rewind will choose the one himself!  

If you want to get a paid session of coaching with the champion, feel free to join his official class.

Don't forget to subscribe to Rewind's official YouTube and Twitch accounts, and good luck!

UPDATED: the contest is over, the winner of Rewind's choice is @Abyss! Our congratulations go to the winner and our thanks - to all the participants of the contest

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

Abyss

Wed, Mar 31

Wow, thanks so much Rewind!!

Twitter: @that_halfguat

email: entertheabyss20@gmail.com

Author avatar

TeamDashFight

Tue, Mar 30

For all our other dearest participants, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your stories and motivation to get better at Mortal Kombat 11. Feel free to join other MK 11 threads on our forum and connect with other FGC enthusiasts. Please, do not forget that WePlay Ultimate Fighting League will also have Tekken 7 and SOULCALIBUR VI tournaments, and topics about these events are waiting for you. Stay tuned!

Author avatar

TeamDashFight

Tue, Mar 30

@Abyss, our sincerest congratulations! Rewind has chosen you for the training session. Please, leave your email and Twitter in this thread, so he could reach out for you

Author avatar

Rewind

Tue, Mar 30

After reading all the comments, i've decided that I will choose @Abyss !

Congrats 🎉 

Author avatar

kitannnaa

Tue, Mar 30

Great opportunity! I'm in!

Author avatar

Boudin

Tue, Mar 30

this is definitely new to me but here I go I guess , not saying pick me pick me but just wnant to say I am currently on that weird cusp of being like really good I know that and always looking for constructive criticism wherever it may come from and have been on the level up for a min and hoping to continue that , I have been opening many people's eyes to what my Jax and the character in general can do and hope I can do the same with you so we both can learn something

Author avatar

Magiclion

Tue, Mar 30

Hi Everyone! 

I'm a Fujin and Erron main (just like Hayatei lol) To win with my boy Fujin i have to have them "skills". I'm trying my best at getting them i love to be a REAL Fujin main just like Hayatei teiChamp , Han Rashid or Mtl_Leon. They're my role models and i would do anything to get even 1% closer to them that's why I'm commenting. I'm sure Rewind can help me through this process and i would highly appreciate it <3 

I really REALLY want to be one of the 1%

Yk what i mean...

Thank you for reading this! 

teiYa 🖐🏻

Author avatar

cassiecage3501

Tue, Mar 30

I'm so passionate that I'm the person who wanted to pay you 100 bucks instead of 30

Author avatar

cassiecage3501

Tue, Mar 30

Btw this is cassandra_prime

Author avatar

cassiecage3501

Tue, Mar 30

Nice buddy read mine

Author avatar

cassiecage3501

Tue, Mar 30

Nice bro fellow cassie player. Read mine

Author avatar

cassiecage3501

Tue, Mar 30

Read mine

Author avatar

cassiecage3501

Tue, Mar 30

We'll both get there. Read mine 

Author avatar

cassiecage3501

Tue, Mar 30

Hey Rewind this is Cassie Prime. I don't know if you will even see this let alone me win but I have the dedication of a warrior. Not only has my path to success been hard but I have conquered so much in just under a year. My passion drives me every day. From me being a joke prime to me understanding fundamentals in just under a year. I just turned 20 March 5th and 2 days after that was my 1 year anniversary of me competing... This game is my life and I practice 8 to 11 hours a day. Cassie cage is amazing and I feel like I will not only be an amazing student but I feel like my break through will allow me to in return teach the next generation of players. This community doesn't really understand me because I actually have a disorder that only 4 people out of 1 million people have where I can hear colors and see sounds and I'm pitch perfect. I play cassie cage because her voice is in f sharp and her voice is very soothing to me. I also play her because of the passion that fuels my flame every single day. I juggle learning business and college and music production and Djing and mortal kombat because I'm a down to earth learner and will always stay humble and true to my roots. I love your style when entering a tournament and hope to learn but create something diverse for myself and adapt offline. I'm not in it for the money but for the passion as well and the love of the game. In my first year competing I went from a nobody to someone with more than 1k followers on twitch when people doubted me. Doubt fuels me to be the best I can be to have the best known path... In life you build your own path and I will build mine and keep constructing. My favorite song by my favorite music producer is called let it rock. A 2008 hit by my friend and role model kevin Rudolf... He talks about confronting the haters and moving on in the journey of life... Over succeeding boundaries. I will come alive I'll tell everyone what's up... And I'll take everyone higher... I am the type of  person to go on vacation and hide the disk from my mom inside my computer and play the game 12 hours a night while my family sleeps. I'm a night owl and the distraction of day is rewinded essentially... I am a free soul with no anchor. And can learn... And grow...  This game is my life and I have so much to prove to this Community...

Author avatar

Abyss

Tue, Mar 30

I've been playing NRS titles for about 5 years now and MKX allowed me to become a better player and then push even further with MK11. But I'm still missing that one thing that will push me to the top. I've been grinding so much but it feels like there is something missing. I'd like this opportunity so that I can, hopefully, get that little push that I need to move to the next level. The grind will never stop even after but, hopefully, this would get me to where I want to be and further. If possible

Author avatar

bobocvlad93

Mon, Mar 29

Hey guys!

I've been playing MK11 since launch day and I've been participating in all local/national tourneys in my country. My best placing was 2nd and one of my good friends always has my number in the last 3 tourneys. 

I've recently picked up johnny, swapped from Sub and I can see my fundamentals getting abit better but im still struggling in some matchupa.

I would love to have the opportunity to get Rewinds oppinion on different matchups and overall gameplan that will most likely help me improve greatly. Maybe even finally secure that 1st place someday.

Cheers everybody!

Author avatar

Sigma

Mon, Mar 29

Tbh I haven't put fourth all my effort on MK11 and while I know I can be a top player I just don't like the game in general so it hinders my progress significantly. I just don't have that drive to win like others and if I did I'd be placing and winning tournaments. I don't have the mindset to try my best I want to win not place in top 8 thats just not enough. I know I can be the best and I would want to know how a pro thinks in matches. I could probably gain some motaivation and start winning. I mainly wanna kill Ninja and Sonic in bracket and I just mainly need to surround myself with people who really want to win. Once I gain that drive I'll be one of the best in the world.

Author avatar

Mordymordecai

Mon, Mar 29

I don't even have a reason I'm just happy to be here and I enjoy playing. If there was ever a chance I'd have to play and compete I'd definitely do it. 

Author avatar

Fleet_Admiral_M

Mon, Mar 29

Greetings, fellow fighters and Re-wind.

I'm a fgc player from greece. I do aspire to be somewhat of a pro competitor (especially if i, myself could enter offline tournaments) than just be some high level online player since my drive in these games is fighting against high-lvl competitors and meet great players/people, i must say.. you reminded me how fun Johnny Cage is on MK11, keep it going and whenever i win this or lose, have fun on the coaching session mate.

Author avatar

DaddyDo

Mon, Mar 29

@Kaballig, ooff, boy, easy there. May as well cut your chances in two with that edge :)

Author avatar

S014677321

Mon, Mar 29

It would be cool to talk with a player of that level and to have the possibility to have a better vision of the game. Lowkey one of the best players in the world and l want this experience to level up. Simple as that

Author avatar

Kaballing

Sun, Mar 28

i like fighting games, pretty good at them, im 17, love traveling and doing weed.

Why did I add the last 2 things?

Cause fuck it. 

If i lose I might aswell make it memorable, amiright?

Anyways im from macedonia so I would love to gave a hobby that lets me travel.

Author avatar

bandicoot

Sun, Mar 28

it would be nice if he chose me. I don't have much time for the game, but I still want to show my friends who is king on this arena.

Author avatar

AWP

Sun, Mar 28

While I don't feel like I should necessarily win, I genuinely have nothing but motivation to grind this game. It's been proven that with effort I can succeed in this game and I want to keep pushing for my goal of qualifying for season 2 of WUFL (if it happens) and making Pro Kompetition Finals. Sounds mad cheesy but really want to make the work so I'll take all the help I can get. 

Author avatar

Pandabarre_YT

Sun, Mar 28

Hello to whomever is reading this.

Im a Mk player from South Africa and it would be great if I were to be chosen. I aspire to be one of the best in the African scene. I've been such a massive fan of rewind during his Injustice 2 days. Having rewind coach me for 1 hour would be a dream come true and I'll prolly remember everything he tells me for the rest of my life .

Author avatar

M'cose

Sun, Mar 28

Heeeey! I may be not the best or most driven player here haha but let me say, I'm a HUGE REWIND FAN! It would be like the second Christmas and a birthday together for me if we could just hang out and discuss MK, plssssssss :)

Author avatar

GODCOMPLEX

Sun, Mar 28

Hi! My motivation to get this training session is about getting better with my main and making it to the MK11 Pro Kompetition in 2022. I have been maining Noob Saibot for one year altready and took the second place in the local competition in my city.  I believe that deserve the traiing session because I have the professional determination, drive and good understanding of how MK11 is played on the competitive level. It guarantees that the session with Rewind will be productive at least

Author avatar

rankordie

Fri, Mar 26

TL:DR - I want to get this training to relive the memories of playing online with the gone xbox live friend

So, let me begin with this: I was never good or even decent with fighting games competitively. Tekken and Street Fighter missed me completely back in the days, MK9 though, rolled with me just right - story mode was nice, controls was easy to learn, and it was just fun to mash buttons with the boys. One of the guys I was regularly playing with was my Xbox Live friend, let's call him Erick for the story's sake.

We met in Halo 3 multiplayer and played like 2000+ hours together mb more. Never exchanged contacts or met irl though. He was the one who proposed buying MK9. Eric was a Liu Kang main, superb at the game, though, he even played at CEO and Defend the North several times, though never made it. The guy whooped me in the game more times than I can recall, but he was really supportive of me: taught me how to cancel, punish and juggle. That was real fun, I was getting better, started going competitively online more. One day Eric just didn't show up online and that was that, pretty much. Haven't heard from him ever since. 

I hadn't played much MK since, until my bf at a time suggested we buy MK11 Ultimate. I eventually figured, it still hellishly fun. I'm maining Kang now, to honor the ol' times. Wherever Eric is now, I hope he's doing fine. 

I want to get this training to relive the special connection we had with him and to get fun like back in the days. 

Author avatar

Waffleman

Fri, Mar 26

I don't want to say something selfish,but I think that I am a right person for this training.Why?Because for the several months I have been training my skills for Johnny Cage,I have learned all his abilities,moves and fatalities,but still,I lose most of the time.I think it's my nervousness,of which I can't remember moves or decide what to do in the fight.I feel really terible about this,because I don't know what to do with this problem or how to get over it.So,that's my motivation for training-to become better player that I am now.