Ideas of future playable Characters

Author avatar

AkhiMertail

Tue, May 25

so, as i performed it the day gone by, these days and hopefully gambling it inside the future, a few duelists came into my mind, the most obvious one is shadow. because shadow combat 2 i cherished him as a man or woman and additionally in shadow combat 3 (ofc i didnt love it that he turned into an enemy or maybe beaten through us, bc come on, he defeated an emperor of planets) and now i was hoping to look him making a comeback (ofc and with a bit of luck in younger model or atleast a few other clothes). what are your mind on this or are his movesets too overpowered and or complicated?

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

AkhiMertail

Thu, May 27

so, as i performed it the day gone by, these days and hopefully gambling it inside the future, a few duelists came into my mind, the most obvious one is shadow. because shadow comb https://19216801.onl/ at 2 i cherished him as a man or woman and additionally in shadow combat 3 (ofc i didnt love it that he turned into an enemy or maybe beaten through us, bc come on, he defeated an emperor of planets) and now i was hoping to look him making a comeback (ofc and with a bit of luck in younger model or atleast a few other clothes). what are your mind on this or are his movesets too overpowered and or complicated?

issue got solved!!