In the memory of Mick

Author avatar

KlaasjeVanOranje

Sun, Jun 13

I'm making this post to share bad news, that you have heard of, probably. Actually, no, I believe it is more of a gesture of honor. Marquette Yarbrough, Mick, a Soul Calibur legend, has been killed this February. 

I'm at a loss for words. If anything, the fact that this incident passed by without any significant notice says a lot about that this community is not vocal enough. Marquette was a player of great talent and competitive spirit. Even more controversial bits of his career, like Soul Calibur II accident at Evo 2004 were significant enough for Evo to change its rules. Most importantly, though, Mick was a person of a great heart, with a great passion for the community

Rest in peace, fucking legend

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

VengefulOne

Sun, Jun 13

F

Author avatar

ggwojack

Sun, Jun 13

Good night, sweet prince

press f to pay respects - Create meme - Meme-arsenal.com

Author avatar

Biggus_Floppus

Sun, Jun 13

Now, that should have been bigger news. Rest in peace, best Xianghua player in history

Author avatar

BestsisterSora

Sun, Jun 13
KlaasjeVanOranje:

He was shot in the street. That's literally it. No information about suspect, motive, no known progress in the investigation

My god. It's so fucking heartbreaking. Just how random and meaningless it is

Author avatar

KlaasjeVanOranje

Sun, Jun 13
synthspear:

Shit... I can't believe it. What happened?

He was shot in the street. That's literally it. No information about suspect, motive, no known progress in the investigation

Author avatar

synthspear

Sun, Jun 13

Shit... I can't believe it. What happened?