Dragon Ball FighterZ as a new discipline?

Author avatar

VengefulOne

Mon, Jun 14

I heard there going to be more disciplines added to DF, so a bit of a speculation won't hurt. I'd  love to see DBFZ as a discipline. Among all the most popular fighting esports, Dragon Ball is the fastest, flashiest and most fun to watch, and I'll stand by it!

It is also easy to start playing it - the controls are very comprehensible, basics are easy to learn, while teh gameplay is very deep in general. Doubts? Just look at this set

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

butcanhebeatGoku

Mon, Jun 14
Chigur:

I felt like I can't respond to pressure of the opponents. Every time they would combo me non-stop, I was trying to block away, with no opening in sight. I guess, I was aslo panick mashing a lot in these situations, haha

If you ever try to get back to it, try doing a quick dash (diagonal up, quick up, up) to gain some space. It is a very important to space correctly when under pressure, or after you're done applying pressure in DBFZ. Good luck!

P.S. I would be peaking if DBFZ made it here

Author avatar

Chigur

Mon, Jun 14
butcanhebeatGoku:

How do you know you did hit the ceiling? Was there any specific moment when you felt like, "To hell with this?"

I felt like I can't respond to pressure of the opponents. Every time they would combo me non-stop, I was trying to block away, with no opening in sight. I guess, I was aslo panick mashing a lot in these situations, haha

Author avatar

butcanhebeatGoku

Mon, Jun 14
Chigur:

Ooofff, I have been playing for 3 months in 2019, and it was amazing! Eventually, tho, I felt like I hit the glass ceiling with my skill level and couldn't really stand competitively, so I quit

How do you know you did hit the ceiling? Was there any specific moment when you felt like, "To hell with this?"

Author avatar

Chigur

Mon, Jun 14

Ooofff, I have been playing for 3 months in 2019, and it was amazing! Eventually, tho, I felt like I hit the glass ceiling with my skill level and couldn't really stand competitively, so I quit

Author avatar

Sussus_Amogus

Mon, Jun 14
Tommyhuntergun:

Looks rad. I'd love to see more of this here. Also, gameplay reminds me of Guilty Gear a lot

Same developers

Author avatar

Tommyhuntergun

Mon, Jun 14

Looks rad. I'd love to see more of this here. Also, gameplay reminds me of Guilty Gear a lot

Author avatar

VengefulOne

Mon, Jun 14
Zodiak:

Am I seeing 3 characters per each side in the linked match? I don't know, it must be hellishly cool to play, but a bit hard to follow when spectating

It's easy to get used to this. Makes match-ups way more interesting, since there is more mind game in character select, almost like picking a Yu-Gi-Oh deck, haha

Author avatar

Zodiak

Mon, Jun 14

Am I seeing 3 characters per each side in the linked match? I don't know, it must be hellishly cool to play, but a bit hard to follow when spectating