The Law Is Harsh is a fighting games competitor from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Their key disciplines are Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, where they main Sephiroth. They are also known to play Street Fighter V, where they main Ryu.
The Law Is Harsh's career in competitive Smash began at Get On My Level 2016 (SSBWU). They played SSBWU in the following years, taking part in such notable events as:
- 2016: ECHO 2016 Summer, Nexus 2, Road to Shine: Smash 4 Wii U Online Qualifier, Super Smash Con 2016, Capital City Smash #4, The Big House 6, King of Queen's Fall Edition - 2016.
- 2017: Smash : The Resolution, Grand Capital Smash # 1, Glitch 3, Grand Capital Smash # 2 @ LEVELS, Get On My Level 2017, Grand Capital Smash # 1, Naifu Wars #8, Get On My Level 2017, Grand Capital Smash # 4.
- 2018: Press Less Feat. Ryan Ford, Kage, Supergirl Kels and Flood, Breaking Limits #15, Grand Capital Smash # 7, DreamHack Montreal 2018, Middleground 2018 (the 3rd place), Ultimate Launch Night Party, Ultimate Showdown.
Since late 2018, The Law Is Harsh has been playing SSBU. They competed in it at such events as:
- 2018: Ottawa Smash Ultimate Weekly #2, Grand Capital Smash #13.
- 2019: Frostfire 2019 (17th in singles), The Bakery and EMG Presents: PRESS LESS 2019, Get On My Level 2019 Canadian Fighting Game Championships, Grand Capital Smash # 17, DreamHack Montreal 2019, Rising Stars at EGLX 2019,
- 2020: Grand Capital Smash # 20.
- 2021: Mega Smash Mondays Online 37 and Frostfire 2021 (SFV).