Super Akouma sat down with DashFight for an exclusive interview to gather more insight into the player’s career and personal life. Super Akouma has been competitive in Tekken 7 since 2017, earning himself many top-eight finishes and even a top sixteen finish in the Tekken World Tour Finals in his first, second and third year of competition. Before Pakistan players embraced Akuma, the character was well in the hands of Super Akouma, though the names are not directly related.
- Adjusting to life in the pandemic
- Online versus Offline Competition
- How Super Akouma got started in Tekken
- Picking up Akuma as a main
- His preparations and impressions of WePlayUFL
- His and his region's evolution throughout the years