Miguel Caballero Rojo Move List
Miguel Caballero Rojo Move List by Lady Onfire
Miguel Caballero Rojo is a charismatic, brutal Latin American character. He grew up in a conservative family and is committed to family values. This is reflected in his custody of his sister. He is very angry with Jin Kazama because his sister was killed in the bombing by the Mishima Zaibatsu. This rage is then also seen in his ending in Tekken 6.
Miguel Combo Tekken 7
If you are a freshman, you can check out our special guide about controls in Tekken 7 combo list before reading combo’s formulas below.
Natural Hit Launchers (Standard Launchers)
- SAV df+2
- SAV 1+2
- SAV 1+2 (HOLD)
- SAV (1,2) 1
Counter hit Launchersf+2
- SAV (3),3
- SAV 2
- Standing Punishment (Where you don't go into crouch)
- i10 - 1,2 (22 DMG, +7 on hit)
- i11, - 2,1 (40DMG, +7 on hit)
- i13 - df+1,2 (40 DMG, +1 on hit) ~ Use this only if 2,1 is not applicable.
- i14 - f+1+2 (27 DMG , KND) along with guaranteed moves like f+2+3 or d+1+2 (57 DMG, KND)
- i15 - uf+4 (17 DMG, Launch)
- i16 - df+2,1 (26 DMG, Launch, Tag bufferable)
- i23 - UF~N+4 (33 DMG, Launch)
While standing/rising punishment
- i10 - FC d+1 (6 DMG, +6 on hit)
- i11 - ws+1 (21 DMG, +8~+9 on hit), ws+4 is also 11~12, same DMG but ws+1 got better + frame and transition to SAV by holding F, only use ws+4 as a punish if ws+1 cannot reach.
- i15 - ws+2,2 (32 DMG, Launch) ws+2,2,2 (33 DMG, Launch)
Miguel Max Damage Combos (Season 3) by Code-A
All Miguel move list
These Miguel combos are the ones that are easy enough that you won't drop much and has pretty good.
- uf4 db2 df1 df4,1 df2,2 S! ff2,1
- SAVdf2 db2 df1 df4,1 df2,2 S! ff2,1
- CHb1 SSR! db2 df1 df4,1 df2,2 S! ff2,1
- CHf2 db2 df1 df4,1 df2,2 S! ff2,1
- CHb3~f savuf3 df1 df4,1 df2,2 S! ff2,1
- df2,1 4 db2 df1 df2,2 S! ff2,1 (Doesnt work anymore on some characters for some reason after s2)
- df2,1 df1~f SAVuf3 df4,1~f SAV1,1 S! ff2,1 (does same damage with combo above and works better)
- ff3 S! db2 df1 df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- f4,(ch)2 S! SSR! db2 df1 df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- SAV1+2 ff3 S! df1 df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- ws2,4 S! 3+4 savuf3 df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- db1+2(Rage Drive) S! db2 df1 df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- CH4 4 db2 df1 df2,2 S! ff2,1 (You need to delay df1 just a little)
- CH 4 f4,2 S! df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- CH SAV4 db2 df1 df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- CH wakeup3 ws2,4 S! df4,1~f SAV1,2,1
- CH wakeup3 ws2,2 df1 df2,2 S! ff2,1(more consistent)
- Low parry db2 df1 df4,1~f SAV1,1 S! ff2,1 (df1 timing is a little strict,gotta do it fast)
- Low parry df1~f SAVuf3 df4,1~f SAV1,1 S! ff2,1
Hope you enjoy our guide about Miguel Tekken 7 moves.
If you are a freshman, you can check out our special guide How to Play Tekken 7.
Please, follow us on Facebook and Twitter or join our special Discord server to meet other great people from the fighting games community!