FGC Tournament: Thoughts on the Fighter Base?

Author avatar

MichelKesin

Wed, Jun 16

Excited that tournament season is back on. (This is on PS4 btw). First one in who knows how long at this point. I was having fun the first round yesterday but the last two rounds sucked (I faced a Geese and a Kunimitsu) the former bei 192.168.1.254 ng a whole 15 ranks higher than me. I'm no slouch in the game and I do recognize how the lack of these fighters in ranked & player matches plays a factor in how well I played against them, but it also made me think about the type of fighters I've been playing against for a long long time now.

10.0.0.0.1I play so many fighters that use movement, fight smart and decisively, and the to https://1921681254.mx/ urnament fighters I faced were so bland and spammy. ESPECIALLY the geese player, the dude is SAFE for literally everything in his ki t. Not trying to go off on a rant here, but it's different and also frustrating switching from fighting tactical players to, *these* types of players.

Definitely more interested in tournament sessions now than ever though.

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

vaporknight

Wed, Jun 16

Guess, we'll have to accept that guest characters are just destined to be broken in Tekken in one way or another

Author avatar

deedisdone

Wed, Jun 16
Bartholomeo:

I double this. Last time I fought Geese in ranked, there was one dude that just decided to spam me with fireballs into oblivion. I was on a verge of rage-quitting the whole match

Picking upm Akuma did wonders for me, when it comes to fighting Geese. Also a strong projectile game and that sweet, sweet combo damage

Author avatar

Bartholomeo

Wed, Jun 16

I double this. Last time I fought Geese in ranked, there was one dude that just decided to spam me with fireballs into oblivion. I was on a verge of rage-quitting the whole match