Tue, Jun 15

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

komsussertott

Wed, Jun 23
Jem-Fury:

Gotta say, my main man is BACK and ready for some action. Can't wait for this to become the new Ken.

Ken who is still in Smash be like

Sad Window Rain Meme - Novocom.top

Author avatar

Jem-Fury

Mon, Jun 21

Gotta say, my main man is BACK and ready for some action. Can't wait for this to become the new Ken.

Author avatar

rararasputin

Tue, Jun 15

I wheezed when he started throwing charcaters in the volcano. Nice and funny nod to Tekken 7's story, Nintendo

Author avatar

SeraphinoRage

Tue, Jun 15
Zodiak:

That jab with applied stun looks sweet. His pokes seem awesome as well. I wonder what else we can expect based on how he is played in Tekken

It's pretty fun, that you mentioned pokes, because Kazuya's pokes are not that good - they are slower than average and pretty punishable, but do a lot of damage. He is quite basic character, well-rounded, easy to pick up when you're starting to play Tekken. He is better when played defensively. Also, did you see that uppercut in the trailer before the stun jab? That's electric wind god fist - arguably the best punishing move in Tekken. I bet it will be the same here

Author avatar

Zodiak

Tue, Jun 15

That jab with applied stun looks sweet. His pokes seem awesome as well. I wonder what else we can expect based on how he is played in Tekken

Author avatar

komsussertott

Tue, Jun 15

I mean, Kazuya is cool and all, but can we get a big F for another day without Dante in Smash? 

Author avatar

getinthegamerchairshinji

Tue, Jun 15
cryingmoon:

Dat hair is thick tho

Those canonical punch Tekken effects are thicker

Author avatar

cryingmoon

Tue, Jun 15
vaporknight:

Finally. Mishima hairline extends to Smash

Dat hair is thick tho