How to gain Tekken 7 achievements text&video explanations
TEKKEN 7: 100% ACHIEVEMENTS GUIDE! 42/42 by Giorgi
Tekken Trophies are rewards that can be seen by your friends on your profile. They are obtained for certain in-game achievements. There are several types of rewards, depending on the rarity and difficulty of obtaining them - bronze (orange), silver (light), and gold (the rarest and considered difficult).
You can get trophies in Tekken 7 in several game modes at once: Practice, Story Mode (+ Character Episodes), Treasure Battle, Online Battles, and during the process of gaming at all. Below you can read about each of them.
You can play and receive trophies out of order. Nevertheless, we recommend (if your goal is to get them all) to play like this:
1. Story Mode -> This will unlock Special matches
2. Special Episode
3. 10 Character Episodes
4. Treasure Battle (50-70 matches)
5. Online Achievements
6. Process of gaming Achievements
7. Mortal Kombat =)
In this mode, you can practice, teach, and choose the most powerful combinations for your favorite characters. Just attack here to get rewards. Practice rage moves, power crushes, screws, and homing attacks.
You can also get a reward for dealing with over 70 damage in an air combo. Do perform three 10 hit combos and block five Rage Arts. Another trophy you can earn without much difficulty. Just attack and eventually you will reach 50,000 hits.
At the end of this step, you will receive the following achievements form Tekken 7 trophy list::
- Sturdy And Indestructible (Blocked 5 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- There's Nowhere To Run. Give Up! (Dealt 10 homing attacks. )
- I'll Kick Your Butt To Hell And Back (Dealt 70+ damage in an air combo. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Just Relax, You Can Do It (Performed three 10 hit combos. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Elegance At Its Purest (Triggered 10 screws. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Power Is Everything! (Dealt 10 power crushes. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- No Pain, No Gain (Dealt 50,000 damage in Practice mode.)
- Overdrive! (Dealt 10 Rage Drives. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- We Settle This Now! (Dealt 20 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Anger Of The Beast (Dealt with an overall total of 1,000 damage while in rage mode. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
TEKKEN™7 - How to get 50,000 damage fast in Practice Mode [Trophy: No Pain, No Gain] by StaticXPlayStation
Story Mode trophies
If you like something in between anime, action, and drama - feel free to choose this mode. In fact, you will be able to participate in a movie about the events of Tekken 7. Go from victory to victory and you will be rewarded. To receive the rewards here, you just need to complete this mode, winning all the fights in general. Moreover, in some battles you can lose, the main thing is to win by the final score.
- You Think You're Tougher Than Me? (Finished the prologue of the main story.)
- You Challenge Me?! (Finished Chapter 8 of the main story.)
- I Demand To Know The Truth! (Finished three Character Episode stories.)
- Let's Do This (Finished Chapter 1 of the main story.)
- I Can't Accept This Fate (Finished Chapter 13 of the main story.)
- Lightning Of Fate (Finished 10 Character Episode stories.)
- Master Of Iron Fist (win Akuma in the very end - this is Tekken 7 hidden trophy)
- It's Time For You To Meet Your End! (Watched the epilogue of the main story.)
Story mode trophies Part I by StrongBear Games Story mode trophies Part II by StrongBear Games
In fact, this mode can be called advanced training, where enemies controlled by artificial intelligence, increasing difficulty with each new level, will attack you.
- Instant Annihilation (Win three times consecutively in Treasure Battle.)
- Cool! (Obtained 20 treasure boxes.)
- The Prosperous Inevitably Decline (Beat Akuma in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle.)
- Fear My Wrath (Beat Devil Kazumi in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle.)
- This Should Be Fun (Got promoted to 1st dan.)
- Your Technique Is Impressive (Got promoted to Initiate.)
- Don't Hold Anything Back (Defeated 20 opponents of a higher rank.)
- It's Just Business (Obtained an overall total of 5,000,000G.)
- Roar! (Nice Moves!) (Got promoted to Brawler.)
- Wow, I'm Pretty Strong! (Win three special matches in Treasure Battle.)
- Excellent (Obtained an overall total of 10,000,000G.)
- I've Finally Found You! (Obtained 50 treasure boxes.)
- Hot-Blooded Fighter (Got promoted to Warrior.)
Tekken 7- All Treasure Battle Special Boss Matches! [Shin Akuma, Devil Kazuya & More] by JusticeSoulTuna
On the one hand, this is potentially the shortest mode in which you can quickly get all Xbox, PC, and PlayStation trophies Tekken 7. On the other hand, you can spend a lot of time here. In this mode, there are three options for the game - Player Match, Ranked Match, and Tournament. To get all the trophies, win 1 match in each of the modes, and also take part in 10 online matches in total. Just do it!
- All Bronze
- Yeah! I Did It! (Win an online ranked match)
- Not Bad (Win an online player match.)
- Okay! I'm Ready! (Win 1 battle in the online tournament.)
- Come And Get Some, I Dare You! (Participate in ten online battles.)
TEKKEN 7 4/7 King Play - Online Battle by BattleFinger
Process of gaming (Miscellaneous Combat Trophies)
The peculiarity of these Tekken 7 trophies is that you get them in parallel with others and in any modes that were described above. Just play Tekken, defeat your opponents and you will get them.
- Don't Take It Personally (Achieved a perfect victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- You Fought Well (Achieved a great victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Destructive Drive (Performed a floor-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Crushing Impact! (Performed a balcony-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Please Don't Tell My Father (Reached the deepest part of the Jungle Outpost stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Stun Gun! (Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat 5 times with Rage Art. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- Going Somewhere? (Reached the bottom floor of the Forgotten Realm stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle))
- I'll Get Everything Back! (Unlocked all achievements.)
Tekken 7 EASY 10 Hit Combo Trophy by SooFnSinister
Hope, you enjoyed Tekken 7 trophy guide by Dashfight.
If you can’t defeat Kazumi in Tekken 7 Arcade mode, just click here. Do you have any problems with Akuma in the Tekken 7 story mode? Click to solve them!
You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter or join our special Discord server to meet other guys from the fighting games community.