The changes include character adjustments and improved game modes
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl has been around for quite some time, and the game already got a couple of updates. Now, the developers gathered feedback from the players and prepared a big patch to make the platform fights an even better experience.
Update 1.3 was announced on the official social account.
While the full patch preview is pretty big, we still can highlight a few significant moments:
- Light attacks across the roster will be changed to make match timing relatively the same for high level and casual play.
- Grounded KO options (charge attacks) will be stronger to complement the power of aerial ones.
- It will be possible to control the movements with a D-pad on controllers.
- Training mode will get some practical improvements, such as Hitstun visualizer.
- Ranked matches will be Bo3
Most characters also get changes, so we encourage you guys to check out the official post for more detail.
It will be interesting to watch how such changes will affect the NASB 2 esports.
UPD — Patch 1.3 is already available.