DashFight Giveaway Official Rules
- These Official Rules (from now on referred to as the "Rules") determine the holding of every separate giveaway with the main title "Giveaway" (from now on referred to as the "Giveaway").
- The Giveaway winners will be determined by the criteria outlined in these Rules. Participation in the Giveaway is free. The Giveaway is not a gambling game and cannot be used in any form of gambling. Vice versa, Giveaway is a tool of the Organizer’s interaction communication with the eSports community.
- Giveaway is held using the third-party software gleam.io.
- For the purposes of these Rules DashFight, INC. is an Organizer.
What is a Giveaway?
- Giveaway - is an event, where a Participant should take one or more actions. Usually, these are reposts, likes, posts or a subscription to the Giveaway Organizer's social networks
Time and place of the Giveaway
- The Giveaway takes place during 2020 on the Internet at https://dashfight.com/ (from now on referred to as the "Site") all around the world. Specific information about the active status of the Giveaway and the countdown to its end will be placed in the frame, excluding the following U.S.A. states – Delaware, Montana, South Carolina, Connecticut.
General conditions for the Giveaway participation
- Adult legally capable citizens who are 18 years old or older at the time of the Giveaway may participate in the Giveaway, if this is provided for by the legislation of the person's residence (from now on "the Participants").
- The following are not recognized as the Participants and do not have the right to participate in the Giveaway:
- representatives of the Giveaway Organizer, persons and any other business entities involved in the preparation and/or conduct of the Giveaway;
- persons who have not fulfilled the conditions for participation in the Giveaway, who have violated these rules;
- users who have not registered (or login) on the Site;
- users who have registered (or login) on the Site, but didn't do any entries;
- users who are residents (citizens) of the following U.S.A. states – Delaware, Montana, South Carolina, Connecticut
- To take part in the Giveaway, during the specified period, the Participant has to:
a) register on the https://dashfight.com/ website via e-mail or social networks (Google+, VKontakte, Facebook, Twitch, Discord)
b) after registration, the Participant should complete at least one entry from the list, which will be published in the frame.
- The list of entries can be changed at the Organizer discretion.
- The list of possible entries can be partially locked. In this case, the Participant should complete all available entries to unlock the full list of entries to increase the chance of winning in the Giveaway. Every Participant will see a total number of the available entries to complete and the total number of the completed entries by the Participant.
- The provision by the Participant of inaccurate/incorrect data submitted for participation in the Giveaway (if the conditions of the Giveaway stipulate the provision of such information), deprives such a Participant of the right to participate in the Giveaway and releases the Organizer from any obligations to this Participant.
- A participant engaged in an attempt to receive prizes illegally does not take part in the Giveaway, as a result of a unilateral decision of the Organizer.
- In the case the Giveaway Organizer detects illegal actions by any Participant of the Giveaway, including the systematic violation of these Rules, the Organizer has the right to remove the Participant from further participation in the Giveaway. The Organizer reserves the right to determine which actions are violations of these Rules and which reasons are justified.
- A Participant of the Giveaway who does not/improperly fulfills the conditions of these Rules loses the right to participate in the Giveaway.
Giveaway Winner Determination
- The completion status of every separate Giveaway will be indicated in the frame.
- The randomizer on the gleam.io source will automatically choose the Winner among the Participants and send a notification about the victory via an email, which was specified during the registration. The information about the Winners will be indicated in the frame. There may be several Winners in the Giveaway. The number of Winner's slots will be indicated in every separate Giveaway in the frame.
- The name and avatar of the Winner will be indicated in the frame of the gleam.io source right at the moment of the Winner random choosing, instead of the list of entries.
- Two letters will be sent to the Winners e-mail: one automatically from the gleam.io source with the information about the victory, and the second one from DashFight with instructions on how to receive a prize.
- News about the Giveaway ending and a Winner/Winners will be on DashFight social networks.
- The Participant has an opportunity to win a prize during the Giveaway. The prize pool consists of such prizes:
- $100 Amazon card – 1
- $ 50 Amazon cards – 8,
- The frame of each individual Giveaway will indicate the specific prizes that will be drawn in this Giveaway.
- The randomizer of the gleam.io resource automatically distributes these or other announced prizes among the Winners.
- Each Winner could win only one prize in one Giveaway.
- The prize will be transferred/sent to the Winner within 14 working days from the moment of contacting him and agreeing on the necessary details for the transfer/sending of the Prize. If the Winner does not contact the Organizer within 14 calendar days after the announcement of the Winner, he/she will automatically lose his/her right to receive the Prize.
- Replacement of the Prize, including cash equivalent or any other product and/or service, is not allowed.
- If the Giveaway Winner refuses to receive the Prize for any of the reasons that are not dependent on the Giveaway Organizer and/or for any reason cannot receive the Prize, such the Giveaway Winner loses the right to receive the Prize and does not have the right to transfer/assign his right to a third party. In this case, it is considered that he refused the Prize. Any compensation for the value of Prizes to such a Participant is not provided.
- In case when the Organizer cancels the status of the Giveaway Participant under the terms of these Rules in relation to the Winner, such a Winner loses the right to receive the Prize.
- Taking part in the Giveaway, the Participant provides the Organizer with certain information. We value your trust and try to keep this information safe.
- For data protection purposes - DashFight, INC., located in 1013 Centre RD STE 403B, Wilmington, DE, USA, is the controller of your information.
- The Organizer collects the information that the Participant provided:
a) when the Participant creates a DashFight account:
- E-mail address
- photo (avatar) - optional
b) after the Participant created a DashFight account:
- Links to other accounts (e.g. Steam or Discord)
- Support requests.
- Information that the Organizer collects automatically to optimize your experience when using the Organizer's website and improve the website itself, including, but not limited to:
- Device information;
- Language settings;
- User Configuration Information;
- IP addresses;
- Location data;
- Information about the browser.
- By participating in the Giveaway, all Participants agree to its rules and conditions outlined in these Rules and undertake to comply with them.
- In case of situations that allow an ambiguous interpretation of the Rules and/or issues that are not regulated by these Rules, the final decision is made by the Giveaway Organizer. Moreover, the decision of the Giveaway Organizer is final and not subject to appeal.
- By participating in the Giveaway, the Participant thereby confirms that he has read the Rules of the Giveaway and agrees with its conditions, and also gives his agreement for using his personal data provided by him for the Giveaway Organizer for marketing purposes.
- Strict compliance with these Rules and all conditions of the Giveaway, as well as the provision by the Winner of all necessary documents, if necessary to the Organizer, for example, but not exclusively, to confirm the age of legal capacity of the Winner, is a necessary condition for receiving the Prize.
- From the moment the Prize is transferred to the Winner, the Organizer's obligations under these Rules are considered fulfilled.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the accuracy of all data provided by the Participant of the Giveaway.
- The Giveaway Organizer is not responsible for the failure to fulfill its obligations under force majeure circumstances such as natural disaster, fire, flooding, military operations of any nature, blockades, significant changes in the legislation in force in the territory of the Giveaway, other circumstances beyond the control of the Giveaway Organizer if these circumstances impede the fulfillment of these obligations.
- The Giveaway Organizer reserves the right to:
- terminate participation in the Giveaway for Participants regarding whom there is a reasonable suspicion of fraudulent actions and/or other violation of the Giveaway Rules and conditions.
- change the conditions, the timing of the Giveaway, the procedure for issuing the Prize.
- terminate, suspend, cancel the Giveaway, if for any reason any aspect of the Giveaway cannot be implemented as planned, including the reasons caused by failure of the Giveaway's website as a result of malware, malfunctioning in communication lines, unauthorized interference with the operation of the Giveaway website, technical malfunctions of the Giveaway website or any reason beyond the control of the Giveaway Organizer and which affects the performance, safety, and the reliability of determining the results and/or the proper conduct of the Giveaway.