Your favorite character endings

Author avatar

weili

Thu, Jul 22

Law and Pauls' endings are my personal guilty pleasure. They are cheesy, cheap and borderline unfunny, but it somehow delivers it every time for me. It's just plainly enjoyable to  watch these goofballs being in their element together. Such a contrast to overall serious tone of main cast's endings. 

Speaking of Paul, look at how his failing somersault evolved from Tekken 2 to 7. He went from being embarassed by it to accepting and owning it. Now, that's character development. Paul is a good boy. Be like Paul

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

deltatfo

Thu, Jul 22
weili:

Lili mains be like 

Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss Gifts & Merchandise | Redbubble

Also, that feels more like Lucky Chloe ending with her domming Eddy. I really enjoyed that one

Author avatar

deltatfo

Thu, Jul 22
tradgamer:

Lili/Asuka endings for sure. I just like how nonchalant Lili is about being a bad bitch. Makes me feel a bit bad for Asuka, even if she wins, Lili just ends up buying her dojo to learn Mishima style. Lili just couldn't give less fucks, bc money always wins

Now, imagine this is canon now and Lili will be fighting a Mishima style karate with Asuka's reversals in Tekken 8

Author avatar

Hypemachine

Thu, Jul 22
weili:

Lili mains be like 

Lili main here. I'm changing my Tekken profie name to this

Author avatar

weili

Thu, Jul 22
tradgamer:

Lili/Asuka endings for sure. I just like how nonchalant Lili is about being a bad bitch. Makes me feel a bit bad for Asuka, even if she wins, Lili just ends up buying her dojo to learn Mishima style. Lili just couldn't give less fucks, bc money always wins

Lili mains be like 

Author avatar

tradgamer

Thu, Jul 22

Author avatar

gobacktokonohasasuke

Thu, Jul 22

I don't know about seriousness of other character's endings. At least in 7, if character is not relevant to the story, their arcade ending is just a gimmick 

Author avatar

queenofdegenerates

Thu, Jul 22
vaporknight:

I have the plan Paul, I just need the money!

Have some GODDAMN FAITH PAUL

Author avatar

vaporknight

Thu, Jul 22
queenofdegenerates:

Law is that one friend who comes to you with some half-assed scheme of raising money with crypto, and may it actually work out, he'll grab the cash and dissapear into sunset

I have the plan Paul, I just need the money!

Author avatar

queenofdegenerates

Thu, Jul 22
vaporknight:

Paul and Law have the best chemistry in the series, and this is a fact

Law is that one friend who comes to you with some half-assed scheme of raising money with crypto, and may it actually work out, he'll grab the cash and dissapear into sunset

Author avatar

vaporknight

Thu, Jul 22

Paul and Law have the best chemistry in the series, and this is a fact

Author avatar

Outofthisworld

Thu, Jul 22

This post is approved by Paul gang

Tekken | Tekken | Know Your Meme