Claudio theory

Author avatar

SeraphinoRage

Thu, Jul 22

I've heard this one a while ago, but it recently came to my mind and I just feel like I have to share it. What if Claudio is possessed by an evil entity in Tekken 7? 

Jun might be able to help him with this.

The tone of of the ending in his episode hints at something nefarious going inside head, plus the emphasis on his left eye with stigma (parallel to Kazuya?)

At least I think that makes for a more interesting story than what the game tells us

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

Bartholomeo

Thu, Jul 22

Now, being helplessly possessed by a demon is not something I would put in my "world's strongest exorcist" CV

Author avatar

deedisdone

Thu, Jul 22

You know, that would be some decent writing, giving Claudio his own motivation to pursue Jin. Unfortunately, that's not how I see Namco would approach this. I don't think they care as much about Claudio to begin with

Author avatar

SeraphinoRage

Thu, Jul 22
youarebreathtaking:

Look, ain't his flash in the left eye just indication of his powers? seems like a stretch to me. Also, the "nefarious" thing in his mind might just be some ill intentions towards Jin, which is kind of understandable from the offcial plot

Well, we don't know exactly what is the source of his powers. I'm just drawing a parallel with Kazuya here, because that was one thing his outro emphasized. Why else make the stigma on the eye and also stress it?

Author avatar

youarebreathtaking

Thu, Jul 22

Look, ain't his flash in the left eye just indication of his powers? seems like a stretch to me. Also, the "nefarious" thing in his mind might just be some ill intentions towards Jin, which is kind of understandable from the offcial plot

Author avatar

SeraphinoRage

Thu, Jul 22
LeroyOP:

This yours? 

TinFoilHat (@DC_Tin_Foil_Hat) | Twitter

What a discerning comment. Wish I had your wit

Author avatar

LeroyOP

Thu, Jul 22

This yours? 

TinFoilHat (@DC_Tin_Foil_Hat) | Twitter