Lucky Chloe pressure

Author avatar

tellmewhy

Wed, Jul 14

I've been playingh Chloe for two weeks and lately decided to go ranked. Needless to say, I was railed over relentlessly, so I'm looking for advice from you, apes. How do I keep on the pressure without being puinished? Maybe I should learn more + strings with Chloe. Help me out

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

odinjoinedthegame

Wed, Jul 14

Try db+4, db+3 rhytmically - it's the funnest move she has, and it also annoys the hell out of anyone you throw it at, Take it with a grain of salt -  I played her long ago

Author avatar

Tommyhuntergun

Wed, Jul 14

Use her Back turn more. 1 in BT is the easiest way to pressure

Author avatar

deltatfo

Wed, Jul 14
tellmewhy:

Looks sound. I think I can work with that, gonna try it later in ranked. Any other advice? ;)

Use df+1. A bit slow, but only -1 on block, +6 on hit, long range. This is one is a candy, you might want to use it a lot for pressure

Author avatar

tellmewhy

Wed, Jul 14
Revvvvv:

She has some nice safe jab strings. 1,2 is the easiest one - fast, but unsafe on block. You can start with this, and then add 1,2,2 or 1,2, +2 right after that. Taken that opponent know that 1,2 is -4 on block, they'll try to take advantage, but 1,2 will keep them in check. Also, it's a good one to keep up the pressure

Looks sound. I think I can work with that, gonna try it later in ranked. Any other advice? ;)

Author avatar

Bartholomeo

Wed, Jul 14
Revvvvv:

She has some nice safe jab strings. 1,2 is the easiest one - fast, but unsafe on block. You can start with this, and then add 1,2,2 or 1,2, +2 right after that. Taken that opponent know that 1,2 is -4 on block, they'll try to take advantage, but 1,2 will keep them in check. Also, it's a good one to keep up the pressure

Ahh, yes, 1,2,2 is the way to go, king. Makes her crouch and then you mix'em up. It was this was the last time I played her atleast, that was a while ago

Author avatar

Revvvvv

Wed, Jul 14