Dragunov wall carry

Author avatar

vaporknight

Mon, Jul 12

I can't get a hold of any combo with wall carry for Dragunov. Can you help me out with the advice? Which combos should I use, which buttons set-ups (I play on Series X controller), are there any tips for execution? Any advice is welcome

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

deedisdone

Mon, Jul 12

Talking about slaps, you would want to add a wall splatter for that combo. When by the wall, you can do f1+2 instead of f+1 to get a wall splat, and then go on wall pressuring. Uf+1 should work just as good

Author avatar

deedisdone

Mon, Jul 12
vaporknight:

I feel like picking Dragunov up was a mistake at this point

Ayo, Dragunov SLAPS. Don't drop him, you'll be breaking ranked with him, when you'll get good

Author avatar

vaporknight

Mon, Jul 12

I feel like picking Dragunov up was a mistake at this point

Author avatar

Tempsestbon

Mon, Jul 12
vaporknight:

So I tried It out just now and I still don't get it :( Each time I do the df, Dragunov just sidesteps and I miss the dummy with a jab. What do?

The trick is, you have to do it fast, like really FAST. After standing kick, you go into crouching dash and you need to cancel it into standing to do a longer jab. The thing is, once you hit that Up, you will really go into sidestep, so you really need to cancel that with f+1. Just repeat it on dummy till your hands are hurting, and some more. You need to get it into your muscle memory

Author avatar

vaporknight

Mon, Jul 12
Tempsestbon:

Try launching the enemy and then do f+3 -> df -> up -> f+1. But you have to do it fast, once you launched the opponent. That's a decent wall carry

So I tried It out just now and I still don't get it :( Each time I do the df, Dragunov just sidesteps and I miss the dummy with a jab. What do?

Author avatar

Tempsestbon

Mon, Jul 12
vaporknight:

Nice! Should I change the button layout in any way? 

No, you should be good with the standard setup. I did this on Dualshock 4, no problems

Author avatar

vaporknight

Mon, Jul 12
Tempsestbon:

Try launching the enemy and then do f+3 -> df -> up -> f+1. But you have to do it fast, once you launched the opponent. That's a decent wall carry

Nice! Should I change the button layout in any way? 

Author avatar

Tempsestbon

Mon, Jul 12