Chicken guide

Author avatar

weili

Wed, Jul 14

How do you do, fellow strugglers? I'm out of readonly at last, and I need help. Title explains it all: teach me how to chicken, like I'm a kid with special needs.

I have been having lots of pain with Asuka players lately. I'm getting reversed too often, and I need to do something about it

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

vaporknight

Wed, Jul 14
weili:

Is there a way to condition the Asuka to reversal?

One thing you can try is to be more oppressive with her. Eventually, you can see it coming, and then yo'll have to guess. I've personally never mastered it, and Asuka still makes me want to wall my pad, but you have to try at least

Author avatar

weili

Wed, Jul 14
tradgamer:

I don't think there is one sure way to chicken consistently. You have to anticipate the coming reversal and throw the punch that you know will be reversed. In other words, you have to make a read

Is there a way to condition the Asuka to reversal?

Author avatar

tradgamer

Wed, Jul 14
weili:

Yeah, thanks that's not a big deal to figure. What I was actually asking for is how you apply it, because the window for its execution is smaller than my patience with any Asuka player now

I don't think there is one sure way to chicken consistently. You have to anticipate the coming reversal and throw the punch that you know will be reversed. In other words, you have to make a read

Author avatar

weili

Wed, Jul 14
Tempsestbon:

The inputs are actually no big deal. When you're getting reversed on 1 or 3, then it is f1+3, when 2 or 4, then f2+4 respectively, so no fuss

Yeah, thanks that's not a big deal to figure. What I was actually asking for is how you apply it, because the window for its execution is smaller than my patience with any Asuka player now

Author avatar

Tempsestbon

Wed, Jul 14

The inputs are actually no big deal. When you're getting reversed on 1 or 3, then it is f1+3, when 2 or 4, then f2+4 respectively, so no fuss