Is Yoshimitsu good?

Author avatar

VinitBelam

Thu, Jul 15

I'm new to this suject and to Tekken 7. I'm currently downloading it cause it looks like fun. I used to be very good at the soulcaliber games and while I mained Ivy, I also thought Yoshimitsu was really cool (th https://omegle.onl/ ough not a great character). I've seen peopl vsharee saying in tekken7 that yosh is very situational. Is this true? If I look at tier lists he's normally lowest or second lowest. So, I thought I'd ask here. What's your opinion on yosh?

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

SeraphinoRage

Fri, Jul 16

I heard that he is viable in good hands, but one thing that bugs me about him is few good lows. May god help you if you land a low on block - you'll be floored immediately. Every time I see a Yoshi main online, I try to play defensively and bait for them to think I'm open. Does wonders for me

Author avatar

Revvvvv

Fri, Jul 16

I actually tried to play him once. He's hard to learn, fun to play, but, ehhh. I couldn't see what's viable in him other than okayish strings for punishes. Not my player, but he can work out for you, who knows

Author avatar

tradgamer

Fri, Jul 16
Tempsestbon:

One thing I like about Yoshi players is that you they either trash or brilliant, lile there is almost no in-between. He has a very unusual moveset, and you have to know precisely what you are doing. This, or you'll be whacked :/

Good Yoshis are actually wild though. You never know what to anticipate from them

Author avatar

Tempsestbon

Fri, Jul 16

One thing I like about Yoshi players is that you they either trash or brilliant, lile there is almost no in-between. He has a very unusual moveset, and you have to know precisely what you are doing. This, or you'll be whacked :/

Author avatar

queenofdegenerates

Fri, Jul 16

He is quite hard to master, tbh. He has decent and tricky movements, but low damage output. Pretty high-risk/low reward character overall