Author avatar

JReddSSBU

Wed, Jul 14

So, it was kind of a tough choice, but all in all, my primary main is Mewtwo. I love Pokemon ever since I was a kid. And back in Smash 4, I was excited to see Mewtwo return as the first DLC character, as he wasn't in Smash Bros since Melee.

When I finally got him, I loved his playstyle and moves the moment I picked him up. This was when I was a casual, by the way. That made me easy to go back to maining him in Ultimate. He has his glaring weaknesses, but I still really enjoy playing as him.

I also secondary Inkling, mainly because I love Splatoon. Another one of my favorite series once I picked up the second game on the Switch. An easy character to learn, but I enjoy playing as them, and to help out with some of Mewtwo's bad matchups, and vice versa.

I also pocket Joker, but I rather stick with my two mains, especially online.

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

seekanddestroy

Mon, Jul 26

Joker, bc MK Leo fanboy. Also, I just freaking love how versatile he is + his animations are simply an eyegasm

Author avatar

cryingmoon

Mon, Jul 26
getinthegamerchairshinji:

When they leave it in the perfectly calculated spot, it feels like you just ran into it yourself. And that hurts, a lot

Played you like a fiddle, eh?

Author avatar

getinthegamerchairshinji

Mon, Jul 26
Zodiak:

Good Snake mains made me rage quit quite a bunch of times. Bloody bitch-grenades

When they leave it in the perfectly calculated spot, it feels like you just ran into it yourself. And that hurts, a lot

Author avatar

Zodiak

Mon, Jul 26
cryingmoon:

Being an MGS fab really drawn me to playing Snake at first, but then I figured he is actually very decent, Easily, one of the best projectiles in the game, and a big brain gameplay

Good Snake mains made me rage quit quite a bunch of times. Bloody bitch-grenades

Author avatar

cryingmoon

Mon, Jul 26

Being an MGS fab really drawn me to playing Snake at first, but then I figured he is actually very decent, Easily, one of the best projectiles in the game, and a big brain gameplay

Author avatar

KamuiSlayer

Mon, Jul 26

I was a heavily maining Sephiroth up until recently. I'm trying to play as Olimar now, he is hard, but I appreciate how the management of his pikmins makes my gears grind. Also, great out of stage play when you have advantage

Author avatar

bad_horsy

Wed, Jul 21

Bayonetta. I picked her back in Wii U days because of how OP she was there, and now it's just muscle memory. Didn't want to switch away from her. I also pick up Link as my secondary, because of how awesome his design is, so I'll be topping @Aegeni on this one

Author avatar

Aegeni

Wed, Jul 21

I'm so fond of Link that I was playing almost entirely as him from the start. Guess it is because I'm new to video games in general, and my first was Breath of the Wild, where I absolutely adored him. I'm so used to him, that I'm not sure if I'll ever try ayone else