Author avatar

Jem-Fury

Tue, Jun 22

Yo, who's excited to get back into Offline Smash? I know I'm in a fairly remote area, however I'm sure there's a bit of you that like to play with friends and others.

Plus the SETS we've been getting are great! I'm being serious, I couldn't be more happy with how things are going.

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

JReddSSBU

Sun, Jul 4

I sure as heck am ready for it! Once I'm fully vaccinated, I'm gonna start going to locals so I can show my true potential!

Author avatar

cryingmoon

Wed, Jun 23
seekanddestroy:

Man, I wish I was in a country that handles the vaccination well rn. Where I am, restrictions on gatherings are still in place so there are no small events in sight. Anyways, I'm really happy things are getting positive where you are

I mean, you c an still hang out with your friends who play Smah irl. No need to go to any events

Author avatar

seekanddestroy

Wed, Jun 23

Man, I wish I was in a country that handles the vaccination well rn. Where I am, restrictions on gatherings are still in place so there are no small events in sight. Anyways, I'm really happy things are getting positive where you are

Author avatar

cryingmoon

Wed, Jun 23
clownworld:

This, and this again. Nothing beats playing Smash with your bois. And then smashing your bois. Online doesn't quite do it for me 

Original image | Tom Reading The Newspaper | Tom and jerry memes, Tom and  jerry pictures, Jerry memes

Author avatar

clownworld

Wed, Jun 23

This, and this again. Nothing beats playing Smash with your bois. And then smashing your bois. Online doesn't quite do it for me