Looking for a serious Practice Partner.

Author avatar

Jem-Fury

Mon, Jun 21

So, I'm looking for a serious partner to play  games with. Someone to call out my short comings and how I can do things better. Of course, I'll be helping whoever decides to be my partner in anyway they want. I am a mid-level player with consistent 2-2 placings and would love some feedback on my general play.

I play Kirby, DK, Mii Swordfighter, and Pit. I main Kirby while the other characters help out certain aspects of my gameplay.

If you want to be my partner, let me know here, or at my discord : JC | CM [Greatest Imaginary Duo]#5110

I wish you all the best of days and that your day only gets better from here.

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

jevincookie14600

Fri, Jul 2

Hey are you still looking? I would like a partner as well and maybe we could work out for each other. My discord is Jev#3996 . Lets talk more there if you'd like 

Author avatar

JReddSSBU

Wed, Jun 30
Jem-Fury:

I would love to play with you my friend, and I'm always welcome to the idea of feedback on both ends. Thank you for reaching out. Means a lot, if there's a way I can contact you outside of here, let me know.

I sent you a friend request on Discord. I can't play any time today, but I'll be there maybe tomorrow for a good match or two.

Author avatar

Jem-Fury

Wed, Jun 30
JReddSSBU:

You seem like a promising SSBU player. Personally, I haven't been in a true tournament environment (yet), but I would be a partner for some fun Smash matches. Plus, I would like feedback on my playstyle, too.

I main Mewtwo, and secondary Inkling. I'll be here in case you respond back. Have a good day, too!

I would love to play with you my friend, and I'm always welcome to the idea of feedback on both ends. Thank you for reaching out. Means a lot, if there's a way I can contact you outside of here, let me know.

Author avatar

JReddSSBU

Sun, Jun 27

You seem like a promising SSBU player. Personally, I haven't been in a true tournament environment (yet), but I would be a partner for some fun Smash matches. Plus, I would like feedback on my playstyle, too.

I main Mewtwo, and secondary Inkling. I'll be here in case you respond back. Have a good day, too!