So, what's everyone's feelings on Pokemon Trainer?

Author avatar

Jem-Fury

Tue, Jun 22

So this just popped into my mind, and I figured there's gotta be at least someone that agrees with me that Pokemon Trainer is Top 3. The character's themselves are absolutely great by themselves, imagine what all of them at their max potential would be like! It'd be so sick!

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

clownworld

Tue, Jun 29

I don't really get what you mean by the "true potential" of them. Charizard is considerably buffed compared to how he was in 4, and they also cut the cooldown mechanic from Melee. By all means, this is the strongest Trainer that has ever been around, buffing them even more would be some Smash 4 Bayonetta bullshit

Author avatar

Aegeni

Tue, Jun 29

Thank you for acknowledging Trainer! I'm starting to pick him up now, and I'm having so much fun. Trying to learn Squirtle now, but I'm planning on getting a holf of all three soon

Author avatar

rararasputin

Tue, Jun 29

Maybe not top 3, but definitely top 10. Leffen and Tweek has already shown what Trainer is capable of. I still feel like there are way more characters that have more advantages than him in terms of evasiveness/mobility (e.g. Pikachu), which meta favors atm. Other than that, there are more of those who are easier to pick up and play if you don't have a galactic brain

Author avatar

Zodiak

Tue, Jun 29
getinthegamerchairshinji:

As someone, who consistently struggles against him online, I won't object. Trainer is a beast

I feel you. I'm too brain dead to either play them or play against them. Most of the time I can't do shit with my Chrome against someone who knows when to switch

Brainlet | Know Your Meme

Author avatar

getinthegamerchairshinji

Tue, Jun 29

As someone, who consistently struggles against him online, I won't object. Trainer is a beast