The latest patch (19.05.2021)

Author avatar

choochoonli

Fri, Jun 4

Hey, fams :) You've probably heard of how the game was patched before the Kumite in Lodon, and I wonder what you think of it?

Personally, I am disappointed that with how they did Cammy this time. She and her players deserve better imo

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

tossacoin

Sat, Jun 5

Bloody, hell, that Dan's infinite patch is just... If you look at it, nerfing is the only legitimate way to patch it. Seems like Capcom is finally revealing its power level and turning Dan into a full-fleshed meme now

Author avatar

MessUp

Sat, Jun 5

My congratulations to all Seth mains - their fav is most likely to make a competitive comeback now

Author avatar

VanVeen

Sat, Jun 5
Hadoken_1589:

You know what I'll never get? Why would they have to nerf characters at all. Just buff those that are considered weak to the point when they are viable, and let teh community play with'em the way they want

Agree, BUT! There obviously are cases when certain characters are just so overpowered, that they are just vile. If you played MK9 and ever met Kabal in a ranked match or maybe Leroy in Tekken 7, you'll know what I'm talking about. Some moves by these characters are just very powerful and very easy to exploit

Author avatar

Hadoken_1589

Sat, Jun 5
razerprogamerbucket:

Really, I can see the reasoning behind Cammy getting nerfed: amplified Spiral Arrow is a crazy move to block on read, so I'm glad it is a bit balanced now. What is beyond me is why would they nerf Zangief? Just... He wasn't even good to begin with. Why would they hate him this much?

You know what I'll never get? Why would they have to nerf characters at all. Just buff those that are considered weak to the point when they are viable, and let teh community play with'em the way they want

Author avatar

razerprogamerbucket

Sat, Jun 5

Really, I can see the reasoning behind Cammy getting nerfed: amplified Spiral Arrow is a crazy move to block on read, so I'm glad it is a bit balanced now. What is beyond me is why would they nerf Zangief? Just... He wasn't even good to begin with. Why would they hate him this much?