Author avatar

tossacoin

Sat, Jun 5

Let me get this straight, ladies and gentlemen, I love memes. I love random memes, stupid memes, poor quality self-ironic memes, obscure and transgressive memes.... All kinds of them. Because reality is either too serious or too surreal and there is nothing we can do about it. With that being said, Dan is the biggest meme character and that makes him the best!

Dan is laughable. Picking him is bold, playing him is silly, losing as him is predictable and losing to him is nothing but humiliating. MK lads flex with fatalities? Bitch please, we have a dedicated character with unique mechanics made solely for cheap laughs and stupid flex. 

Speaking of the unique mechanics, check out the good (and not so fresh) news:  since the latest patch, you always have a chance of random fail when performing Infinite as Dan. Like, you can be so good, but he can just fail. If this isn't a bold characterization through gameplay, I dunno what that is 

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

Gotoge_shintaro

Sat, Jun 5

Despite of how intentionally bad he is made, I can't shake of the feeling that Dan is relatable in a sense. Guess, it's his try hard nature

Author avatar

razerprogamerbucket

Sat, Jun 5
Dragonborn:

Link to Patreon/Imgur?

Long lost, deleted, purged for the love of all that's good and holy

Author avatar

Dragonborn

Sat, Jun 5
razerprogamerbucket:

Thanks for asking. I quit my Computer Sciences major to pursue a career in digital art as a freelancer, since it was my hobby since middle school. 300 furry commisions later, I'm an essential at Walmart, desperately saving to get on with my degree

Link to Patreon/Imgur?

Author avatar

tossacoin

Sat, Jun 5
razerprogamerbucket:

Thanks for asking. I quit my Computer Sciences major to pursue a career in digital art as a freelancer, since it was my hobby since middle school. 300 furry commisions later, I'm an essential at Walmart, desperately saving to get on with my degree

Now that's certified Dan moment

Author avatar

razerprogamerbucket

Sat, Jun 5
Kavaicheg:

On a scale from 0 to "Failing in the thing I practiced for 10 years", how Dan do you feel  today?

Author avatar

Kavaicheg

Sat, Jun 5
razerprogamerbucket:

Guess, Dan is not a character, he is a lifestyle

On a scale from 0 to "Failing in the thing I practiced for 10 years", how Dan do you feel  today?

Author avatar

razerprogamerbucket

Sat, Jun 5

Guess, Dan is not a character, he is a lifestyle