Kotaku's Twitter on Oro

Author avatar

tossacoin

Thu, Apr 22

Just watch this. These guys are of breed of their own, am I right? 

UPD: For those, who don't want to dive into it: Kotaku author expresses his deep yearning to witness Oro's nethers, unsheathed from the cloth of the underwear, as he originally appeared in Street Fighter III. The motivation is the "integrity"

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

Waffleman

Thu, Apr 22

I can't believe that this is real Kotaku's post

Author avatar

Daigoisgod

Thu, Apr 22

@deepdarkFF, damn that user name checks out

Author avatar

smellofnapalm

Thu, Apr 22

@deepdarkFF, send me your PayPal and just delete it

Author avatar

deepdarkFF

Thu, Apr 22

@smellofnapalm, I would not do that for 300 bucks

Author avatar

smellofnapalm

Thu, Apr 22

@deepdarkFF, my man, it would cost you 0 bucks to NOT post this and yet you did that

Author avatar

Gotoge_shintaro

Thu, Apr 22

@deepdarkFF, thanks, I hate it

Author avatar

deepdarkFF

Thu, Apr 22

Now, what's wrong with this? I'd pay extra bucks for DLC to see Oro's cock and balls too. See, those rope thingies underneath him are already like testicles. Almost out of that Johnny English movie where he had to pull rocks with them, when training with monks

Author avatar

MessUp

Thu, Apr 22

@Gotoge_shintaro, I agree with the part about Schreier, but here lies the issue: he left a long time ago, and the quality of their materials left with him. Like, you are approaching this from a completely wrong perspective: take a look at the author of... this first. Just look here: he's trying to make news out of the overused Devil May Cry meme. Almost every article here feels like an out-of-season April's fool joke

Author avatar

Gotoge_shintaro

Thu, Apr 22

@Kavaicheg, I believe, Kotaku has to be taken seriously, since some of their materials about gaming industry are some of the best you can find online for free. You may not agree with the sentiment of some of them, but per usual, they do a really good analysis and have a strong author voice. At least, it used to be when Schreier worked there as an editor, and he is the biggest figure in the video game journalism atm

Author avatar

Kavaicheg

Thu, Apr 22

@Gotoge_shintrao, dude, you should chill a bit. Taking Kotaku seriously takes a toll on ya

Author avatar

Gotoge_shintaro

Thu, Apr 22

@OldGriff, the thing is, nor does 4chan impose the role of a specialized media for gamers upon itself, neither does it keep a public appearance via social media. It is simply an online space for degenerates of all sorts, and things like that are normal and expected. On the other hand, I am baffled that Kotaku, that presents itself as a professional outlet, while also delivering quality materials, allowed this posted both on its premises AND social media. They should take it out asap

Author avatar

Daigoisgod

Thu, Apr 22

> "How am I even supposed to enjoy his return in Street Fighter V if I can’t see that shriveled, yellow dong every time he performs a crouching roundhouse?"

I'm fucking dying here

Author avatar

OldGriff

Thu, Apr 22

Kotaku is just 4Chan having "gamer moment", just on the other side of the political spectrum - that should be clear by now. This, lads and lassies is the shitposting of the highest probe. I salute