Tekken 7 Beginner Help

Author avatar

ZhakirSetie

Tue, May 25

so i’ve recently gotten into tekken 7 and that is my first ever tekken sport and i'm a entire newbie at it due to the fact that i come from playing 2d fighters. it’s very daunting for me to try to learn this game in view that every individual has this type of huge circulate lost. the man or woman i’ve been trying to research is bob and i've a few questions.

are there any bread and butter mixtures that bob has?

are all of the actions crucial? if not which actions are those that i should be using the most?

any help might be appreciated.

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

deltatfo

Thu, Jun 17

As for the good bread-and-butter actions, go for easy punishes. The easiest ways to punish an unsafe move when blocked are square, square, triangle or square, circle. Other options, for your opponent's hits that are less safe, are:

• Forward + triangle, cross

• Up/forward + circle

• For very unsafe (18 frames and above) - use down/back+square+triangle. This one gives you an easy launch

Good luck!

Author avatar

Tempsestbon

Thu, Jun 17
ZhakirSetie:

so i’ve recently gotten into tekken 7 and that is my first ever tekken sport and i'm a entire newbie at it due to the fact that i come from playing 2d fighters. it’s very daunting for me to try to learn this game in view that every individual has this type of huge circulate lost. the man or woman i’ve been trying to research is bob and i've a few questions.

are there any bread and butter mixtures that bob has?https://speedtest.vet/

are all of the actions crucial? if not which actions are those that i should be using the most?

issue gt solved

Try using implementing his crouch dash with 1 (normally - square on PS controller) to do a wall carry. Bob has a decent wall carry

Author avatar

ZhakirSetie

Thu, May 27

are there any bread and butter mixtures that bob has?https://speedtest.vet/

issue gt solved