Sickest character intros in the game

Author avatar

Sussus_Amogus

Sun, May 30

Y'all know MK has THE best fighter characterization in all fighting games. We are talking story, lore, and ofc character interactions before the fights. In MK 11 they are just fire, so bring it on and share your favorite and share links to videos pls.

I say, Spawn has the sickest burns in the game. I love how the dude just spits it straight with no bs. Just name one character other than him, who'd have the audacity to call Shao Kahn a skull fucker, I'll wait

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

Lupus_dei

Sun, May 30
M'cose:

I think he's hit or miss. Some of them land well, some don't. Some are even cringey, like the one he's got with Jax

Nah, just cheesy enough for MK, but not exactly cringe, I think

Author avatar

M'cose

Sun, May 30
Lupus_dei:

Johnny Cage intros never fail to put smile on my face

I think he's hit or miss. Some of them land well, some don't. Some are even cringey, like the one he's got with Jax

Author avatar

Lupus_dei

Sun, May 30

Johnny Cage intros never fail to put smile on my face

Author avatar

nietstopsgroningen

Sun, May 30
Biggus_Floppus:

Erron Black's intros got me into maining him in the first place. They are cool and smooth af, and he just seems to be so easy in any situation. Just check this one with Kung Lao

I just can't get enough of this dude, it must be illegal to be so chill in the game where everyone is uptight af. He gives off the same energy as Kano, in a way, but with less douchery

I like how Jacqui has a trade with him, when she roasts his guns. She is my favorite among the new generation fighters

Author avatar

Biggus_Floppus

Sun, May 30

Erron Black's intros got me into maining him in the first place. They are cool and smooth af, and he just seems to be so easy in any situation. Just check this one with Kung Lao

I just can't get enough of this dude, it must be illegal to be so chill in the game where everyone is uptight af. He gives off the same energy as Kano, in a way, but with less douchery

Author avatar

Tommyhuntergun

Sun, May 30
leatherman:

Good sir, have you ever had 30% of your health bar taken meterless? 

He'd have to land that first

Author avatar

leatherman

Sun, May 30
Tommyhuntergun:

I'd call Shao Kahn a skull-fucker, why not. Pretty sure, I would not get punished, I'd still be +9 on block

Good sir, have you ever had 30% of your health bar taken meterless? 

Author avatar

anta_baka

Sun, May 30
Tommyhuntergun:

I'd call Shao Kahn a skull-fucker, why not. Pretty sure, I would not get punished, I'd still be +9 on block

Why would you have to do him like this, I'm literally dying here

Image - 773344] | Big Grin / Never Ever | Know Your Meme

Author avatar

DaddyDo

Sun, May 30
Tommyhuntergun:

Pepe” stickers set for Telegram

Author avatar

KlaasjeVanOranje

Sun, May 30
Tommyhuntergun:

Damn, that was good

Author avatar

Tommyhuntergun

Sun, May 30