I tried playing Skarlet, and I'm loving her so far

Author avatar

exinpain

Thu, Jun 17

Skarlet is easily, one of the bets zoners I've ever played in this game. Great variety of projectiles (including the obnoxious tentacle, yeah), long combos, solid damage. She's a bit slow imo, but great zoning makes it less of a problem. I've had good time with her in the Kombat League, and I think I'll stick with her for a while. 

What do you make of her?

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

anta_baka

Thu, Jun 17
BluesdeNetherease:

Hey, I've been playing Skarlet for a while and I absolutely love her! Teleport variation is definitely my fav. One of the coolest moves is to launch the blood ball towards the enemy, and then teleport behind, so they're getting damage iether way

ngl, sounds absolutely satanic. I just wonder how can she be so OP mechanically, but always suck up to Kitana in the story? 

Author avatar

BluesdeNetherease

Thu, Jun 17

Hey, I've been playing Skarlet for a while and I absolutely love her! Teleport variation is definitely my fav. One of the coolest moves is to launch the blood ball towards the enemy, and then teleport behind, so they're getting damage iether way

Author avatar

rankordie

Thu, Jun 17
anta_baka:

So Skarlet, mmm... Teleport, great range, 30% damage on some meterless combos, OP zoning. Yes, she's good. Very good, but by god do I hate fighting against her ranked. She has some cheap spam moves for sure

I double this so hard. In me experience, the only zoner worse than Skarlet is Cetrion

Author avatar

anta_baka

Thu, Jun 17

So Skarlet, mmm... Teleport, great range, 30% damage on some meterless combos, OP zoning. Yes, she's good. Very good, but by god do I hate fighting against her ranked. She has some cheap spam moves for sure

Author avatar

exinpain

Thu, Jun 17
GODCOMPLEX:

Are you the guy who was tentacle spamming for the whole match?

Definitely not, haha. But I can see, why you would call someone out like that, that move is... questionable. But effective, right

Author avatar

GODCOMPLEX

Thu, Jun 17

Are you the guy who was tentacle spamming for the whole match?