[SCVI] Group B discussion

Author avatar

CvanPolen

Mon, Apr 5

Ayo, so do all the talking about Group B of Soul Calibur VI tournament here :)

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

Blanc_Noir

Mon, Apr 5

@BestsisterSora, he really did. Azwell can be absolutely deadly with his mix-ups and range, and I am not even talking about his Soul Charge yet. Still, Akeopo managed to subtly condition him to his own pace and space, and won. There was a wild trade though, a real friction

Author avatar

BestsisterSora

Mon, Apr 5

OMG Akeopo making that monchy muffin relief face, once he whooped Blue God UwU. The cutest fighter out there. So proud that he outdid himself against Blue God's Azwell

Author avatar

evangelistofdoom

Mon, Apr 5

Woaahhzz still won the set, tho that was soooo back and forth game, you couldn't foresee anything. I feel like the match-ups in SC are so much better than in MK in the WUFL, at least, now. So many more sets feel balanced and unpredictable

Author avatar

IntergalacticEmotionalBreakdown

Mon, Apr 5

Akeopo's comeback against Woaahhzz in match 1 might be my favourite steal of this Group. His lethal hits wree somethimg else

Author avatar

KanedaRider

Mon, Apr 5

Also, Blue God just stole that set of Sayin's, dayum. I was rooting for Saying hard, but Blue just made too many good reads. That damage from Ivy that Sayin has slayed Round 1 of the last game tho, unbelievably good

Author avatar

KanedaRider

Mon, Apr 5

@choomnextdoor, you could see it coming from a mile away, ngl. Picking Nightmare, who does so much spacey A's against pocky Voldo was not a great choice. He was meant to be pocked out of the ring, lol

Author avatar

ChoomNextDoor

Mon, Apr 5

Yuttoto was so good with Voldo against Keev, I might consider maining him. Very convincing victory