[SCVI] Group A discussion

Author avatar

TeamDashFight

Fri, Apr 2

Welcome, Soul Calibur fans! This topic is for you to share your thought, impressions and predictions about the Group A brackets of the ongoing SC VI section of WUFL. Bring it on!

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

KlaasjeVanOranje

Mon, Apr 5

Okay, so Party Wolf x Kura was THE match of Group A. Probably the match of WUFL, but we're about to see the Tekken too. It was pure anime, period. I haven't seen a match where opponents would use all the tool at their disposal, make perfect reads this often and just constantly raise pressure. That's a thing of beauty over here

Author avatar

KlaasjeVanOranje

Mon, Apr 5

My God, Shen Chan made the craziest comeback against Aelz in round 1. Insane

Author avatar

synthspear

Mon, Apr 5

@Biggus_Floppus, so you are telling me, they knew the guy can be anxious about performing, and their best response was "Aight, let's see how badly anxious he is, we will also put this on the display during the stream". That's f-ed up. I'm glad that he mananged to keep himself together. Awesome match

Author avatar

Biggus_Floppus

Mon, Apr 5

@synthspear, there was a mention of D3xus having a kind of anxiety over being at his first offline tournament. I guess that's why they put that monitor, to check if he's doing alright and not tunneling. Funny enough, Wolf also had one and he had way more intense heartbeat. Still won, lmao

Author avatar

synthspear

Mon, Apr 5

D3xus and Party Wolf match-up was tense af. Party Wolf just managed to pull the victory with his bare teeth in the end. Man, that comeback was evo moment-worthy shit. I don't understand why D3x didn't throw him off the cliff so many times when he could tho. Also, what's up with the heartbeat monitor? That was kinda random

Author avatar

Blanc_Noir

Fri, Apr 2

@motherofchinchilla, she is high-tier, because her range and juggle game are just silly. The fact that Skyll managed to do her so badly in the end has nothing to do with the tier, but only and only with his skill. What can I say. Spectacular players and spectacular game

Author avatar

motherofchinchilla

Fri, Apr 2

@VengefulOne, Yoki retaliated in the second game tho. She really did go all-in on him, with those Soul charges. I also don't get why Mina is considered high-tier compared to Misturugi. She is strong vertically, but so easy to whiff-punish. Just like Skyll did her so easy

Author avatar

VengefulOne

Fri, Apr 2

Christ, SCVI might have the brightestr start of WUFL. It's round one of the very first game and Skyll is just yeeting Yoki into submission. Damn, aggressive