[MK11] Tournament Group A discussion

Author avatar

CvanPolen

Wed, Mar 24

Hey there, everyone! This Thursday we begin with WePlay Ultimate Fighting League's Mortal Kombat 11 tournament. This thread is to discuss the matches of group A. A quick reminder that WUFL is exclusively broadcasted live by Dazn, so subscribe now if you want to see all the matches asap. Trust me, it will be hot! For all the others, make sure to visit the YouTube page of WUFL the next day - all the matches will be posted there and then attached in this thread s by the forum's team. We are also going to make a special announcement for all of you soon, so stay tuned to WUFL Mortal Kombat 11 Discussion Topic! 

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

DeadBeat

Mon, Mar 29

The match between Sonic and F0xy was not what I expected, and yet exemplary to say the list. It is always pleasant to see those two giving each other a good sweat, but this was something else. Firstly, I'm glad F0xy brought Sheeva to the forefront, despite her not being that popular. He was true to himself, using limited chosen moveset to its peak effectiveness. Secondly, Sonic is once again reminding of why he is where he is: an impeccable adaptability, awesome neutral game and great spacing. This match did not dissapoint

Author avatar

GODCOMPLEX

Sun, Mar 28

@JackTheArchitecht, ++ that was a hell of a ride. Sonic blasts with the corner game while playing Joker, but Mighty is just smart with defense, punishes and how he uses fatal blows. Def going to follow this guy

Author avatar

JacktheArchitect

Sun, Mar 28

Can we appreciate how well TheMightyUnjust held against Sonic? The flexibility and defense game of the dude is just another level. I was on the edge of my sit the whole time. What an amazing match

Author avatar

exinpain

Thu, Mar 25

@Podpivalka, was that death stare in between games a part of seeing through? The dude just looked scary back then ngl. Still, very good match 

Author avatar

Podpivalka

Thu, Mar 25

Also, F0xy Grampa was a shame against Kratos

Author avatar

Podpivalka

Thu, Mar 25

But seriously though, what's that - Konqueror was like not himself, going all out on EZ, and he supposed to be the tame one damn. Like he was seeinhg through him all the time

Author avatar

Podpivalka

Thu, Mar 25

Yo, how did Konqueror did 2ez so ez, ehehehe

Author avatar

DeadBeat

Thu, Mar 25

@stateissuedcatwife - what you mentioned about reading is true. The issue is, F0xy is a fairly predictable player. It is pretty much the case when he takes 1 string, 1 grab and 1 dive kick and just works these moves till perfect. Still, you can't do a really complex mix with them and have to rely on reflexes. Kratos just read his 4-2s and puinished

Author avatar

statemandatedbasiccatwife

Thu, Mar 25

Damn, Kratos did F0xy soooo hard. I was intrigued if F0x will take the initiative after the fatal blow in round 1, but ARnKratos just read him like an open book. Damn good mix-up game, hasn't seen anything like this from in a while. Hot af

Author avatar

CvanPolen

Thu, Mar 25

@frikandelbroodje, Dragon is in Group B. His first match is tomorrow, 9:30 PM (EET, UTC+02:00) against Biohazard. Check the schedule here :)

Author avatar

Frikandelbroodje

Thu, Mar 25

Is Dragon FGC playing in this group? I just landed here can't find the grid and list of participants anywhere

Author avatar

tellmewhy

Thu, Mar 25

Dazn just earned a subscriber :)

Author avatar

statemandatedbasiccatwife

Thu, Mar 25

I just want to see my boy ArnKratos kicking some ass. It's been a while since he participated in any decent tournaments or fought against someone with real skill. This time he'll be going against F0xy and 2ez, and I'm hyped af

Author avatar

DeadBeat

Wed, Mar 24

Sonic vs Foxy lets gooooooooooo