[MK11] Best moments thread

Author avatar

Sussus_Amogus

Mon, Mar 29

Sup chooms. I made this separate thread to share specific moments of MK WUFL, that you found to be remarkable. I'll start. The end of round 2 game 1 between Dragon and Tekkenmaster was simply rad. That one moment when master's Kabal is pressed in the corner, and then he takes that one moment to dash correctly to catch Dragon in mid-air and then  juggle him into the fatal blow. 10 seconds and he turned the game upside down. Needless to say, the rest of the round with that last drop of health for each was a tight watch, boy

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

DeadBeat

Mon, Apr 5

The Grand Finals was spectacular as a whole. Like, almost an hour of the highest MK skill possible. Prompts to Tekken Master, he really did his best to get thye victory, but Sonic was just... Sonic. After the game was reset, he just bullied him

Author avatar

CvanPolen

Mon, Apr 5

I would say, the Tekken Master x SonicFox moment, in game 1 of Grand Finals. There was a moment when Master's Cetrion was overwhelming Sonic, but it took them one good step back to evade Cetrion's attack and just juggle TM and the corner, right into the finish with a fatal blow. This level of spacing and corner play is something only Sonic can deliver

Author avatar

Tommyhuntergun

Wed, Mar 31

You know, that Johny Cage's shadow kick from Rewind, when SonicFox pressed him to the wall with Joker in the finals. The both were at the limit, almost done, and then Rewind just ends it beautifully

Author avatar

oldmangwyn

Wed, Mar 31

I don't yet know what my best moment of the tournament would be, but I just want to shout some appreciation for the tournament commentators. You make matches so much more fun with your comments and analysis, and your energy is just contagious. Sending y'all lots of love

Author avatar

M'cose

Wed, Mar 31

I just really liked the moment between DizzyTT and Rewind in play-offs, right after Dizzy had beaten the life from 2ez. It's about Rewind when he strings Dizzy into oblivion almost flawlessly, as if he tried to bully his younger sibling before T_T. That look on both their faces afterwards is just priceless

Author avatar

statemandatedbasiccatwife

Wed, Mar 31

Honestly, the whole Hayatei vs Tekken Master match in Group B was one top moment for me. Those two just slap it so hard. Tekken Master's Kabal is insane with those conversions and was keeping Hayatei in the strings all the time. He even got one flawless, shit I can't remember when was the last time I saw a flawless victory in matches of that rank. Hayatei showed an insane adaptability, he ended up winning because of his spacing game and timings, and what he just does with fatal blows. One orgasm of a match

Author avatar

dimas_pivas

Mon, Mar 29

Do you have any idea why he F0xy kept playing Sheeva in the first place? He knew Sonic would use the glow to escape the projectiles and they were his main mocve tho. Poor choice 

Author avatar

DaddyDo

Mon, Mar 29

@DeadBeat, hell yes. That stomp is just pure evil, and I didn't like that F0xy was borderline spamming it when pressed to the wall. Catching it in mid-air is hella sharp

Author avatar

DeadBeat

Mon, Mar 29

Definitely the one from Sonic X F0xy in Group A, when Sonic caught Sheeva's stomp with Jade's down 2 in the very beginning. Peak punishing