[MK11] Anyone else stoked for SonicFox vs F0xy Grampa?

Author avatar

DeadBeat

Mon, Mar 22

I'm just dying to see some EVO 2015 - like action. Sonic is incredibly badass with Erron Black and F0xy is probably the best Kung Lao player atm. Super hyped to see two NTR legends delivering a show

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

NickHikk

Tue, Mar 23

Hopefully they will be in one group

Author avatar

GETZOOKD

Tue, Mar 23

Well, kk three moves but he just slays it with them. See that string? He can juggle anyone with it till Nether freezes. It's not about the variety of moves alone, but his reflexes, timing and precision. Sonic tries to prove a point by picking Erron again - boy, he'll be in for a whooping

Author avatar

DeadBeat

Tue, Mar 23

It's not that Sonic became worse with Erron, but F0xy is better with Kung Lao now, which makes it more interesting. He is very effective, which is ridiculous if you think about it - he uses like three key moves and still manages to come on top. Still, that can make him easily readable to Sonic. I mean, it did happen at Combo Breaker eventually

Author avatar

Podpivalka

Mon, Mar 22

Sonic is not nearly as good with Erron Black in MK11, compared to MKX. If he plays him against F0xy it's gonna be Combo Breaker 2019 all over again. As much as I would like to see his butt handed to him, I think he will pick Jacqui Briggs or Casey or someone else with whom he has got a stronger wall play