Join tekken 7/ mortal kombat 11 torunament [player ranking

Author avatar

berkshirehathwayy

Sun, Apr 25

hi guys having team of players or genereally me willing to compete in game how to get into this organization. help please

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

spacecraftsandrocketscom

Sun, May 9

i want to join for example now street fighter v tournament but there is totally not any guidelines how to do it and organization does not respond in anyway i am calling county court now. 

Author avatar

KanedaRider

Thu, Apr 29

Hey! If your question is about how to get good in the game and rank higher, there is not a single simple answer. You can play versus AI, your friends or Casual matches online, but I would advise you to learn some basics first. The base of fighting games, either MK or Tekken is evading damage and dealing damage through punishes. It is best that you learn frame data of character's movements to do this. There is a great video for MK beginners about this

Author avatar

anta_baka

Thu, Apr 29

Yo :D. It depends on what you want exactly: if it is for the local offline tournaments, it can be hard because of the covid. But if you just want to compete yourself in MK11, then all you need is a purchased game, then go to "Online", then - "Ranked", and you can join the ranked play. If you want to play with friends online, go to "Online" -> "Private" -> "1v1" and open your friends list (they shoudl be added in XBL/PSN/Steam). I am pretty sure that Tekken works just the same. there has to be an online option in the game