Which MK characters do you want to see back in the game?

Author avatar

smellofnapalm

Mon, Jun 14

Aight, I'mma post it here for the sake of better visibility. Maybe, someone new to here will see this. If you are this person, go check our cute little bloody den on this site. It's comfy there, I promise. 

MK11 has a solid roster for sure, but I really miss Sector and Cyrax. They were so damn good in MK9 and very decent in MKX. 

Whom do you want to see back?

Comments

Author avatar
Share your thoughts
Author avatar

GETZOOKD

Mon, Jun 14
Podpivalka:

Now, forgive me for being dramatic, but I just can't get over the fact that NTR managed to spawn a litter of original Kombat Kids for MK11, but didn't include Takeda. Just... why. Muh boy deserves better

Takeda | Mortal Kombat | Mortal Kombat Lives Here | Mortal kombat, Mortal  kombat characters, Mortal kombat art

I'd say he deserves more moves that are safe on block. But jokes aside, an offspring of telekinetic samurai, trained by ninja from hell sounds way more badass then Jacqui "smol Jax" Briggs

Author avatar

Podpivalka

Mon, Jun 14

Now, forgive me for being dramatic, but I just can't get over the fact that NTR managed to spawn a litter of original Kombat Kids for MK11, but didn't include Takeda. Just... why. Muh boy deserves better

Takeda | Mortal Kombat | Mortal Kombat Lives Here | Mortal kombat, Mortal  kombat characters, Mortal kombat art

Author avatar

DaddyDo

Mon, Jun 14
smellofnapalm:

You guys know, that's never happening, right?

Well, who said that cyborgs are ever going to happen to MK again, huh?

Author avatar

smellofnapalm

Mon, Jun 14
DaddyDo:

Think bigger

Mortal Kombat Armageddon 2 Roster : MortalKombat

You guys know, that's never happening, right?

Author avatar

DaddyDo

Mon, Jun 14
Sussus_Amogus:

The complete MK Armageddon roster

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon PS2 Fatalities Cheats

Think bigger

Mortal Kombat Armageddon 2 Roster : MortalKombat

Author avatar

Sussus_Amogus

Mon, Jun 14

The complete MK Armageddon roster